Windows 10: How can I restore sound to my PC

Discus and support How can I restore sound to my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I restore sound to my PC. I can ghet nothing from my speakers or headphones.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnWaddington3, Sep 12, 2021.

1. How can I restore sound to my PC

How can I restore sound to my PC. I can ghet nothing from my speakers or headphones.

:)

JohnWaddington3, Sep 12, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How can I restore sound to my PC :p

cadaveca, Sep 12, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 12, 2021
  4. How can I restore sound to my PC

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

How can I restore sound to my PC

1. How can I restore sound to my PC - Similar Threads - restore sound

2. my windows7 computer crashed and I lost the sound and full screen video. Also the restore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows7 computer crashed and I lost the sound and full screen video. Also the restore...: My windows 7 professional computer crashed recently. After the crash, I no longer have sound. I get the message No Audio Device is installed. Also the video isn't full any longer. It is reduced by about 1 inch along the sides. I tried the restore computer function and that...
  3. my windows7 computer crashed and I lost the sound and full screen video. Also the restore...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows7 computer crashed and I lost the sound and full screen video. Also the restore...: My windows 7 professional computer crashed recently. After the crash, I no longer have sound. I get the message No Audio Device is installed. Also the video isn't full any longer. It is reduced by about 1 inch along the sides. I tried the restore computer function and that...
  4. how to restore sound on device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore sound on device: how to restore sound on device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-sound-on-device/a7d0bf33-2e6a-4f28-8ad1-3d817a56e235
  5. how to restore sound on device

how to restore sound on device: how to restore sound on device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-sound-on-device/a7d0bf33-2e6a-4f28-8ad1-3d817a56e235
  6. System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update: Using Apollo Twin X for audio interface. Downloaded current driver, got blue screen. Had to restart my PC a few times because it wouldn't load Windows. I was finally able to log in but when I tried to revert back before the driver update using system restore I got an error...
  7. System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update

System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update: Using Apollo Twin X for audio interface. Downloaded current driver, got blue screen. Had to restart my PC a few times because it wouldn't load Windows. I was finally able to log in but when I tried to revert back before the driver update using system restore I got an error...
  8. System Restore could not complete successfully error message following sound card driver update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reinstall to restore my sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall to restore my sound: I’ll be excited to try the reinstall on my HP with 8.1. I lost my sound and nothing has worked to restore using all available help. I need it for my DJ work. Perhaps a clean reinstall will restore....
  10. Reinstall to restore my sound

Reinstall to restore my sound: I’ll be excited to try the reinstall on my HP with 8.1. I lost my sound and nothing has worked to restore using all available help. I need it for my DJ work. Perhaps a clean reinstall will restore....