Windows 10: how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher?

Discus and support how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I restore the legacy Atl+Tab switcher? The change in the shortcut feature has created a very time-consuming process which wasn't necessary to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikey9S, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Mikey9S Win User

how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher?

How can I restore the legacy Atl+Tab switcher? The change in the shortcut feature has created a very time-consuming process which wasn't necessary to alter. I am now forced to stop what I'm doing, wasting my time looking at the screen then locating additional keystrokes when the feature worked perfectly for so many years?It is not logical, or intuitive for so many millions of people who actually know how to use a computer, to force a change like this too occur. Managment should have a better control over the UI team to prevent these unwanted changes for constantly occurring. Microsoft might

:)

Mikey9S, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Kyle Ren Win User

Presentation switcher for church

Happy New Year all! Noob here. Trying to help the church I go to. They want to be able to show content from a projector at the same time. Stuff like song lyrics, images, and video. People have suggested getting a presentation switcher Presentation Switchers . I have seen many on ebay and amazon for a lot cheaper too. As low as $30! Are the cheap ones good enough? However, if a presentation switcher is not even what they need, please let me know what they could use instead. Thanks!

Kyle Ren, Jun 4, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher? 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 4, 2023
  4. youssif25 Win User

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

I purchased a VGA switcher from monoprice and i received an AC adapter which is 120V and now i'm in the Middle east and the Universal adapter i purchased turns the Vga switcher on but the screen is black but when i use the original adapter with a step down transformer it works great.

P.S i cant use the original adapter without a step down transformer in the middle east because here its 240V not 120V plugging the adapter would burn it.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. PHOTOS OF EACH:
    The VGA SWITCHER
    ORIGINAL AC ADAPTER
    UNIVERSAL AC ADAPTER

youssif25, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

1. how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher? - Similar Threads - restore legacy Atl

2. How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows: Microsoft launched a new Photos application for Windows some time ago. It replaced the previous version of the Photos app, which Microsoft now calls Photos Legacy. Some features of the legacy app were dropped in the new Photos app. These include video editing features,...
  3. how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I restore the legacy Atl Tab switcher?: How can I restore the legacy Atl+Tab switcher? The change in the shortcut feature has created a very time-consuming process which wasn't necessary to alter. I am now forced to stop what I'm doing, wasting my time looking at the screen then locating additional keystrokes when...
  4. How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?: My laptop says that there's no wifi connection. When I go to connect I notice that the wifi settings tab is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-wifi-tab-so-i-can-reconnect/d3d821c1-44be-4854-adaa-51480955c9af
  5. How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the wifi tab so I can reconnect to the home wifi?: My laptop says that there's no wifi connection. When I go to connect I notice that the wifi settings tab is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-wifi-tab-so-i-can-reconnect/d3d821c1-44be-4854-adaa-51480955c9af
  6. Microsoft.VC90.ATL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft.VC90.ATL: I've installed all the C++ vcredist, but I get an error with Microsoft.VC90.ATL that causes my application to not open correctly: Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly...
  7. Restore Edge Legacy on 20H2?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restore Edge Legacy on 20H2?: Doe anyone have a workaround to run Edge legacy on 20H2? I use Chromium Edge for my browsing, but for marking up PDFs Edge legacy is far superior. If they could separate the PDF reader out of old Edge and retain it as a separate app it would be perfect, that's all I want it...
  8. How can I disable language switcher popup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable language switcher popup?: How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language?i just to play game !!!!!!!!!!! [IMG] i have try: 1. settings -> ease of access -> keyboard turn off "use sticky keys" 2. Windows PowerShell...
  9. Alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games: I am having a problem with the alt-tab switcher popping up and interrupting games and it is driving me crazy! I will be seriously indebted to anyone who can help solve this for me. Here's some additional info: 1 It's not that the window is fully minimizing, just that...
  10. How can I disable language switcher popup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable language switcher popup?: Hello, I've updated Windows 10 Home to version 18362 and when I'm changing a language there is a popup appearing on the middle of the right corner of the screen. There was no such behavior before the update on Alt+Shift but was only on Win+Space shortcut. The problem is...