Windows 10: How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset

Discus and support How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had to do a Windows 10 reset, because of a bad update. I realize now that i should have just reinstalled windows from a flash drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesCook6, Jun 19, 2020.

1. How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset

Hello, I recently had to do a Windows 10 reset, because of a bad update. I realize now that i should have just reinstalled windows from a flash drive. But nonetheless, after doing so i am no longer able to use move or delete the windowsapps folder or any of the apps that are inside them. I can not change the Windows 10 app install path, in control panel, to either of the two drives that i had using them, i moved a couple apps to a ssd using the apps and programs in windows 10. After the reset these apps do not show up in apps and programs any longer, but they are still physically on the two drives and I can no longer use the affected drives to install any more apps to. I have given myself full control permissions from update and security, have used the built in administrator, created another administrator account, and all i am able to do is move the apps out of the windowsapps folder. I can not move them from one drive to another, i still get permission errors. I can reformat my 500 GB ssd to get rid of it and re download the apps there again, but that is not a viable solution for my 2TB drive.

:)

CharlesCook6, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset

1. How can I restore the microsoft apps folder after doing a reset - Similar Threads - restore microsoft apps

2. How can I restore apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore apps?: Monday, September 11, my laptop contained microsoft office apps such as excel and word. Yesterday the apps were removed. I had not used the computer. Unable to do a restore last update was more than 10 days ago. How can I get my office apps back?...
  3. How can I restore apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore apps?: Monday, September 11, my laptop contained microsoft office apps such as excel and word. Yesterday the apps were removed. I had not used the computer. Unable to do a restore last update was more than 10 days ago. How can I get my office apps back?...
  4. How can I restore apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I restore my utility apps after reset ?

How can I restore my utility apps after reset ?: My, PC windows 10 had some problems in restart... When I clicked troubleshoot it said to reset. There were 2 options in it :1. to keep my files2. to remove all files and reset the PCi clicked option 1 to keep my files. but, the files like docx, ppt, and word were only kept,...
  6. How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?

How can i restore my Microsoft Store after i reset it?: I resetted my microsoft store because i was trying something out. Now i cant download anything and I have tried methods from Youtube and Google like using the powershell app etc. Please help....
  7. How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?

How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset?: How can I restore my apps and settings after a reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-apps-and-settings-after-a/178b12b6-2aba-4eec-a437-596b4e06fbde
  8. Restore Apps After Reset.

Restore Apps After Reset.: I reset my pc because of windows not opening. But I didn't erase my D drive. And I install the games on D drive in WindowsApps folder. Now I want to restore these games without downloading them again. Because the game sizes are huge. How can I do that? I tried to change...
  9. How do i restore apps removed during microsoft 10 resetting.

How do i restore apps removed during microsoft 10 resetting.: how do I restore apps removed during Microsoft 10 resetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-removed-during-microsoft-10/a7bae212-f0a9-4fa8-9530-6eb6ab8a0396
  10. can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app

can i restore sticky notes after reseting the app: Hello, I have a windows 10 (Asus laptop). some background: I've been having some problems with the windows store and the windows apps (camera, sticky notes, calendar...); none of them were opening and i think it was because i stopped the windows store from updating...