Windows 10: How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.

Discus and support How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hai guys, i tried to upgrade my pc by installing a new ram and motherboard.I hadn't backedup my data and so lost my windows 10.Then i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Soohan Woho, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.

Hai guys, i tried to upgrade my pc by installing a new ram and motherboard.I hadn't backedup my data and so lost my windows 10.Then i tried reinstalling my pc with new windows,but it wont activate.I dont know my product key since it was in my digital licience.But even with my account it wont activate.All i know is my windows installation id and activation id.Can i retrieve my product key or my activation.

:)

Soohan Woho, Jul 23, 2020

2. How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.

Hai guys, i tried to upgrade my pc by installing a new ram and motherboard.I hadn't backedup my data and so lost my windows 10.Then i tried reinstalling my pc with new windows,but it wont activate.I dont know my product key since it was in my digital licience.But
    even with my account it wont activate.All i know is my windows installation id and activation id.Can i retrieve my product key or my activation.

Soohan Woho, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Marlo567 Win User
    How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

Hello,

I was attempting to transfer my windows 10 pro activation to another pc.

However, I already deactivated the one on my previous pc without getting the product id.

How do I retrieve my product key so I can use it to activate my windows 10 in another pc?

Luckily, I do have some details before I have deactivated it.

Windows Script Host

---------------------------

Software licensing service version: 10.0.17134.590

Name: Windows(R), Professional edition

Description: Windows(R) Operating System, RETAIL channel

Activation ID: 4de7cb65-****-****-****-************

Application ID: 55c92734-****-****-****-************

Extended PID: 03612-*****-***-******-**-****-17134.0000-2012018

Product Key Channel: Retail

Installation ID: 023854127038140380462965212052759******************************

Use License URL: https://activation-v2.sls.microsoft...SLActivateProduct.asmx?configextension=Retail

Validation URL: https://validation-v2.sls.microsoft.com/SLWGA/slwga.asmx

Partial Product Key: 3***T

License Status: Licensed

Remaining Windows rearm count: 1001

Remaining SKU rearm count: 1001

Trusted time: 3/10/2019 8:36:59 PM

Thanks for your help!

Marlo567, Jul 30, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.

Lost my product ID

Very sorry for your health issues, Frank. Thank you for the explanation, now I understand. I thought that you meant that you had lost activation and use of the installed Office products. Might I suggest in the future that you email important information to yourself using something like GMAIL. Yes, the information will be on someone else's server (Google for gmail), but you can always then go back through your email (so long as you don't delete it) to retrieve the information. Even if it is removed from the local computer, it will still be in your email on their server as long as you never specifically delete it from their server.

I can't tell you how much information I have been able to retrieve at work from email because I never delete email at work!

NavyLCDR, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.

1. How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc. - Similar Threads - retrieve product lost

2. How do I retrieve my lost product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my lost product key.: I stupidly deactivated my retail key from my computer and deleted it from its memory. Is it possible to retrieve the key somehow or is it lost forever and I just threw away 100 dollars? I no longer have the email for the key and I have not written it down....
  3. How do I retrieve my lost product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I retrieve my lost product key.: I stupidly deactivated my retail key from my computer and deleted it from its memory. Is it possible to retrieve the key somehow or is it lost forever and I just threw away 100 dollars? I no longer have the email for the key and I have not written it down....
  4. How do I retrieve my lost product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?: Hi ,I had a very old laptop which had windows 7 Ultimate system, I forgot to save the product key from my windows 7 and installed windows 10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft website but I still have my product ID from windows 7 ultimate. Is there a way I can retrieve the product...
  6. Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?: Hi ,I had a very old laptop which had windows 7 Ultimate system, I forgot to save the product key from my windows 7 and installed windows 10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft website but I still have my product ID from windows 7 ultimate. Is there a way I can retrieve the product...
  7. Lost My Product ID of windows 10

Lost My Product ID of windows 10: Hi I was facing problem when i have updated the latest version.Later on ,my pc use to get work slow .So I have reset it my keep my file and going back to previous version but when it get reseted activate windows problem is come .I have purchased my pc from some other State...
  8. Where can I retrieve my product ID?

Where can I retrieve my product ID?: I purchased a subscription to MS Office that renews each year. I need to wipe my computer. I have a virus. But i will need to reinstall all apps. Where can I retrieve my 25 digit ID? Thanks....
  9. How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?: Hello, I was attempting to transfer my windows 10 pro activation to another pc. However, I already deactivated the one on my previous pc without getting the product id. How do I retrieve my product key so I can use it to activate my windows 10 in another pc? Luckily, I...
  10. Lost my product ID

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost my product ID: I have a legal copy of MSOffice 2070 and 2016. But because I was off sick for several weeks, I lost the product ID for both products. Since I have had them installed on my PC Wouldn't at least on of those IDs are some place on my hard drive or even in the registry ? If so, is...