Windows 10: How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

Discus and support How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I was attempting to transfer my windows 10 pro activation to another pc. However, I already deactivated the one on my previous pc without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marlo567, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Marlo567 Win User

How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

Hello,

I was attempting to transfer my windows 10 pro activation to another pc.

However, I already deactivated the one on my previous pc without getting the product id.

How do I retrieve my product key so I can use it to activate my windows 10 in another pc?

Luckily, I do have some details before I have deactivated it.

Windows Script Host
    ---------------------------
    Software licensing service version: 10.0.17134.590

Name: Windows(R), Professional edition
    Description: Windows(R) Operating System, RETAIL channel
    Activation ID: 4de7cb65-****-****-****-************
    Application ID: 55c92734-****-****-****-************
    Extended PID: 03612-*****-***-******-**-****-17134.0000-2012018
    Product Key Channel: Retail
    Installation ID: 023854127038140380462965212052759******************************
    Use License URL: https://activation-v2.sls.microsoft...SLActivateProduct.asmx?configextension=Retail
    Validation URL: https://validation-v2.sls.microsoft.com/SLWGA/slwga.asmx
    Partial Product Key: 3***T
    License Status: Licensed
    Remaining Windows rearm count: 1001
    Remaining SKU rearm count: 1001
    Trusted time: 3/10/2019 8:36:59 PM

Thanks for your help!

:)

Marlo567, Mar 10, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2019
  4. How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

Get Product Key from Product ID

Hi, I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 installed. After that, I have formatted my Hard Drive, and installed Ubuntu on the machine. Now I want to use my previously purchased Windows 10 license for Windows
    10 running in VirtualBox, but I do not have the Product Key, only Product ID. How can I retrieve the Product Key from Product ID?

MilosMilovanovic, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

1. How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID? - Similar Threads - retrieve Product

2. Windows 7 product key is blurry - how to retrieve it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 product key is blurry - how to retrieve it: I use an old laptop with Windows 7 and I haven't upgraded as newer versions don't allow me to install this particular piece of software that I need. I recently re-install the windows to have it all fresh but my product key doesn't work. The last bit is a bit blurry and I have...
  3. Windows 7 product key is blurry - how to retrieve it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 product key is blurry - how to retrieve it: I use an old laptop with Windows 7 and I haven't upgraded as newer versions don't allow me to install this particular piece of software that I need. I recently re-install the windows to have it all fresh but my product key doesn't work. The last bit is a bit blurry and I have...
  4. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  5. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  6. how to retrieve ms office product key

7. I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now

I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now: I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now. Order Number is 9926891946 . Pls help. The account from which i had purchased is also deleted but having Tax invoice with me...
  8. I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now: I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now. Order Number is 9926891946 . Pls help. The account from which i had purchased is also deleted but having Tax invoice with me...
  9. I had purchased windows 10 Home Order but unable to retrieve Product Key Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Retrieve product key from Windows 7 upgrade option order ID

Retrieve product key from Windows 7 upgrade option order ID: I have a Windows Vista era desktop from 2009. in 2010, It was upgraded to Windows 7. It ran that for 12 years and then it was upgraded to Windows 10. Recently, I dual-booted Windows 10 and 7 but as I enter the setup, I am asked for a product key. I tried the Windows Vista...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 product id