Windows 10: How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop?

Discus and support How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I had to change computers as my 3mo old Spectre was acting up. I didn't realize my OneDrive folder information that was on old computer didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by svalskis, Feb 23, 2019.

1. svalskis Win User

How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop?

Hello,

I had to change computers as my 3mo old Spectre was acting up. I didn't realize my OneDrive folder information that was on old computer didn't transfer over to this new computer. Why is that if this is a cloud?

Please advise on how to access the old folder info.

Also, I'd like to collapse my Inbox folders - can't seem to figure out how to do. Is this possible? Perhaps I move everything over to Outlook?

Many thanks!

s

:)

svalskis, Feb 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 23, 2019
  3. How can i restore my accidental deletion of about 1/2 of my desktop icons

Hi,

Since your desktop icons are not in the Recycle Bin, we suggest that you create a new shortcut for your preferred applications. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop > New > Shortcut.
    • Enter the path of the application you want to create an icon or select Browse... > click OK > Next > Finish.
    Note: If the deleted icons on your desktops are not shortcuts, but are saved files, it may be possible to retrieve them if they are saved in OneDrive.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Regile Reb, Feb 23, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop? - Similar Threads - retrieve OneDrive info

2. How can I retrieve encrypted files from old hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I retrieve encrypted files from old hard drive: My computer died last week, there seemed to be an issue with the motherboard so the technician removed the hard drive and made it an external HD. Fast forward to now, I can plug in the external to my new laptop and retrieve copy files but not ones that were encrypted saying I...
  3. How can I retrieve encrypted files from old hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I retrieve encrypted files from old hard drive: My computer died last week, there seemed to be an issue with the motherboard so the technician removed the hard drive and made it an external HD. Fast forward to now, I can plug in the external to my new laptop and retrieve copy files but not ones that were encrypted saying I...
  4. How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?: I have an image that I have set as my lock screen background on an old device which has carried over across all my windows devices due to syncing. Since I no longer have access to the laptop which had the image originally and cannot find it online, I am wondering whether I...
  5. How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?: I have an image that I have set as my lock screen background on an old device which has carried over across all my windows devices due to syncing. Since I no longer have access to the laptop which had the image originally and cannot find it online, I am wondering whether I...
  6. How can I retrieve custom old lock screen image?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I remove a OneDrive folder from an old account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I remove a OneDrive folder from an old account?: I have multiple OneDrive folders, and the irony annoys me. One of these OneDrive accounts is from an organisation that I no longer work for.I want to remove the unused OneDrive folder shortcuts from Windows Explorer but they persist no matter what.I have tried:Unlinking the...
  8. How can I NOT use OneDrive desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I NOT use OneDrive desktop?: Hello All I was discussing this as part of another thread but wanted to post it as it's own thread so everyone can see the question and because I think it deserves it's own thread.. My Windows 10 Pro desktop path is pointing to My user OneDrive folder I've uninstalled...
  9. How can I retrieve old lock screen background images.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I retrieve old lock screen background images.: There are a few images that I have lost my copy of, yet they still show up when I go to change my lock screen background's picture. Is there a way to retrieve a copy of these images? And if so, how?...
  10. Can I retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive?: My older laptop can not start therefore I thought by using News laptop with Windows 10 if, I can retrieve data from older Hard Drive? Before doing that I want to ask: 1. Is it safe to retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive? 2. To use older Hard Drive I got to buy Hard...