Windows 10: how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

Discus and support how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to put my hp stream back to factory settings as my husbands Microsoft account is on it instead of mine and I cannot put any of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by charlotteoliver, Jul 12, 2018.

1. how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

I would like to put my hp stream back to factory settings as my husbands Microsoft account is on it instead of mine and I cannot put any of my accounts,just wont to start again,he was setting my new laptop up for me and put his accounts on instead as I cannot get my emails on and will I lose the free 1 year personal Microsoft office 365

please help me as I purchased it for my own use instead of borrowing the other family families tablets thank you

:)

charlotteoliver, Jul 12, 2018

2. Bought used HP Stream 14 - NO SOFTWARE

I bought a used HP Stream 14" and the previous owner factory reset, but is now missing software! What do I do? I CANNOT use the start button on either screen or keyboard, I cant troubleshoot or run a diagnosis, I can't factory rest, I can't
    restore to default settings, I have wifi connection but I just don't know what to do! Can some one help me!

KaitlynShepherd, Jul 12, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/999583/hp-pavilion-14-bf001nd/specificaties/

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings :p

P4-630, Jul 12, 2018
  4. how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

factory setting

How do I reset my hp stream laptop back to factory settings as when I bought it

marilynjohnson2, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

1. how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings - Similar Threads - return stream laptop

2. My Windows 11 HP Stream 14" Blue Laptop will not factory reset like I want it to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 HP Stream 14" Blue Laptop will not factory reset like I want it to.: I go into the settings to factory reset this laptop so I can return it to the store, but it will not reset. It sits on the screen saying that it is 30% through resetting for about 30 minutes and then changes to a screen saying it couldn't reset. Someone please help me with...
  3. My Windows 11 HP Stream 14" Blue Laptop will not factory reset like I want it to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 HP Stream 14" Blue Laptop will not factory reset like I want it to.: I go into the settings to factory reset this laptop so I can return it to the store, but it will not reset. It sits on the screen saying that it is 30% through resetting for about 30 minutes and then changes to a screen saying it couldn't reset. Someone please help me with...
  4. Laptop Screen HP Stream Laptop 14-DS0xxx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen HP Stream Laptop 14-DS0xxx: Hi, so, I was using my laptop in my room this morning and decided to get up and take shower and stuff. As I stood up, my laptop almost fell on the ground but I caught it very aggressively and when I turned it on, half the screen was white. I want to know which laptop screen I...
  5. Hp laptop 14 Stream keyboard broken

Hp laptop 14 Stream keyboard broken: So i went to get on my laptop then it starts acting up and i press A and it puts 1 the top row of keys dont work and im like what i tried every yt vid to fix it and nothing works what should i do?...
  6. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!: What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is 97 gb, What am I supposed to do or buy so I can download the game id like to play ? I don't download anything else so I don't...
  7. hp stream laptop 14 ax0xx

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp stream laptop 14 ax0xx: Buongiorno, ho compr questo portatile hp stream laptop 14 ax0xx ma non avevo presente che il disco rigido era solo di 30gb. E' possibile fare qualcosa perché appena installo qualsiasi cosa si riempie subito il disco. Grazie in anticipo saluto cordialmemte Marcello De...
  8. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Stream 14: Hi , I need to put more memory on to the above machine to enable download of windows updates, can I just plug in an sd card?if so what size is best please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14/d19d3106-be21-4236-a208-edd7a614a4f0"
  9. HP Stream 14

HP Stream 14: I just purchased this laptop and no ones hands of touched it but mine. I used it and the next time I checked my email I noticed the computer says no battery detect and if that doesn't suck bad enough but it says there is something wrong with my BIOS! Not to sound dumb or...
  10. How do I take my hp stream back to factory setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I take my hp stream back to factory setting: Can you tell me how to take my hp stream back to the factory setting. I'm sure I have viruses of some sort....