Windows 10: How can I revoke screen time provided for the child?

Discus and support How can I revoke screen time provided for the child? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes it happens that I give my son an extra time to play on the computer. But I cannot revoke it the next time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamSutton3, Feb 25, 2019.

1. How can I revoke screen time provided for the child?

Sometimes it happens that I give my son an extra time to play on the computer. But I cannot revoke it the next time

:)

WilliamSutton3, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to revoke the extra time that you have provided to your child. Currently, there is no option to revoke or undo the time extension that has been provided.

However, you can go ahead and change the time limit that your child has to access the device and check if that makes a difference. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Login to
      https://login.live.com
      with the Microsoft account.
    2. Click on Family.
    3. Under your child account, click on Screen time.
    4. Now, you can change the screen time that has been assigned to your child.

Also, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback in Feedback hub so that the developing team can review your suggestions. To provide your feedback, please refer to the article
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Revoke screen time extension

Hi,

I realize that you want to revoke family safety screen time extension. I will try to help you with this issue.

As you are the administrator of the family safety account you can choose to add the screen time and revoke the screen time for the child account.

Admins/Adults in the family can manage family settings online at account.microsoft.com/family, and changes will be applied to any Windows 10 device the child signs in to.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2019
  4. JustinKay Win User

How can I revoke screen time provided for the child?

How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here:

Here are the scenarios: My son use up his time for the day, and requested an extension. I received the email and fat fingered 8 hours instead of 1 hour. I would like to revoke or undo the 8 hour time extension. Another parent had granted extra time,
    but then found his child didn't have chores done, and wanted to revoke that child's time extension.

Here is the question: How do I revoke or undo a time extension?

Currently when I go to a child's screen time limits page, it does not show any information about extensions granted. It would be nice to see the extensions in history and current active time extensions with the ability to cancel them. Once cancelled, the
    device should just act like any other device when time is up.

***Modified title from: Revoke Extra Time***

JustinKay, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

How can I revoke screen time provided for the child?

1. How can I revoke screen time provided for the child? - Similar Threads - revoke screen provided

2. How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revoke extra screen time provided to child: You can revoke extra time given in the Xbox family app so I see no reason as to why this cannot be done in the Microsoft app. Please can you add this necessary function!!...
  3. Child`s screen time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child`s screen time settings: Hi all,I have set screen time restrictions on my grandsons pc,my question is,if I set screen time from say 15.00 untill 22.00,which is 7 hours,but he doesn`t go on pc untill say 18.00,does screen time still end at 22.00 or max time set of 7 hours take presedence which means...
  4. Child`s screen time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child`s screen time settings: Hi all,I have set screen time restrictions on my grandsons pc,my question is,if I set screen time from say 15.00 untill 22.00,which is 7 hours,but he doesn`t go on pc untill say 18.00,does screen time still end at 22.00 or max time set of 7 hours take presedence which means...
  5. How to end allowed screen time immediately for child

How to end allowed screen time immediately for child: How to end allowed screen time immediately for child. using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-end-allowed-screen-time-immediately-for/ded23209-0131-4ac0-973d-c13f29258eff
  6. Screen time on child user account

Screen time on child user account: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 10 for the kids to do homework on and set up user and email accounts for each of them. I noticed however that whenever they try to open google chrome or start a zoom meeting with their teacher, they have a screen time request pop up...
  7. Disabling 'Can child have more screen time?' messages

Disabling 'Can child have more screen time?' messages: I have time restrictions set up for my kids, and of course they keep playing until Windows kicks them out. What happens though is that I get a notification (and email) that they would like to have more time. They didn't do anything to request it-- it's automatic and from...
  8. How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

How to revoke extra screen time provided to child: This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here: Here are the scenarios: My son use...
  9. Revoke Extra Time

Revoke Extra Time: This question was asked poorly a few years ago, and it got a poor answer. He clarified his question and it received no response and the thread was subsequently closed. So I'm asking it again in hopes that we can get a good answer here: Here are the scenarios: My son use...
  10. how to revoke rights

how to revoke rights: Hello, I recently granted permanent rights to a standard user to use one program. It's not working out as well as I'd expected, and I want to revoke those rights, but I can't find any reference on how to do this. Can someone help? 57341

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to revoke extra screen time provided for children