Windows 10: How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

Discus and support How can I roll back to a early version on windows??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Dell latitude computers won the camera is working fine the other one it is not. Only real difference is the version of windows. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sherribarbarin, Dec 30, 2020.

1. How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

I have two Dell latitude computers won the camera is working fine the other one it is not. Only real difference is the version of windows. How do I roll back to an earlier version of windows. See below for specs of both laptops.

NEW DELL

LEGACY DELL

Computer A- Device name DMVXRY1-DOWNING

Computer B- Device name newdellcomputer

A- Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

B- Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz

A- Installed RAM 6.00 GB

B- Installed RAM 2.00 GB

A- Device ID 7AF165C4-A5CC-480B-BBEB-101CD9394F68

B- Device ID B05B9D2E-A32F-4D1C-BB53-582FAE381F4A

A- Product ID 00330-80951-79346-AA148

B- Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA289

A- System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

B- System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

A- Edition Windows 10 Pro

B- Edition Windows 10 Pro

A- Version 20H2

B- Version 2004

A- Installed on ‎12/‎25/‎2020

B- Installed on ‎8/‎11/‎2020

A- OS build 19042.685

B- OS build 19041.685

I have tried all of your suggestions on your website and nothing is working. I simply want to roll back. Please know that computer a is the problem computer and I wiped the hard drive clean and reinstalled windows 10 from scratch.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

sherribarbarin, Dec 30, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 30, 2020
  3. roll back to the earlier version of windows

Hi Sarkies,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be informed that, you cannot use upgrade Windows 7 disk to roll back.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to roll back to Windows 7 from Windows 10.

• Type settings in the search bar and click on Settings.

• Click on Update & Security.

• Select Recovery from the left pane.

• Under Go back to Windows 7 click on
      Get started
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 30, 2020
  4. How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

1. How can I roll back to a early version on windows??? - Similar Threads - roll early version

2. Can I roll back to fix slowdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I roll back to fix slowdown?: I have an Acer Aspire 3 that, over the course of a year, slowed down from operating normally to taking several minutes just to start up or to open a browser. I asked an expert who couldn't find anything wrong but said that newer Windows versions struggle for HDDs, as they are...
  3. Can I roll back to fix slowdown?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I roll back to fix slowdown?: I have an Acer Aspire 3 that, over the course of a year, slowed down from operating normally to taking several minutes just to start up or to open a browser. I asked an expert who couldn't find anything wrong but said that newer Windows versions struggle for HDDs, as they are...
  4. How can I roll back to the previous build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I roll back to the previous build?: My laptop with somewhat good specs (Core i7, 8th gen, 8GB RAM, and a HDD) has been extremely slow since the update, it takes like 8 minutes to boot up, and then, like another 15 minutes to stop having 100% Disk usage (on Task Manager and Resource Monitor it says it's System...
  5. rolling back to previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rolling back to previous version of windows: I updated windows 10 to the 20h1 updates but there are some issues like loading for too long after pressing the right-click, overheating CPU among others. I had deleted the previous version of windows after updating so is there any way I can roll back without losing the data?...
  6. Cannot roll back to previous version of windows

Cannot roll back to previous version of windows: As stated above, I cant roll back as I get Error 0x80070490 Every time I try to uninstall the latest update of windows. I have tried rolling back through advanced startup as well and it says its unable to do it. both latest feature update and the other option. I have found...
  7. Rolling back Windows 10 to previous version

Rolling back Windows 10 to previous version: Is it possible to roll back Windows 10 to the previous version? I’ve just installed Windows 10, v. 1909. My Asus k501u laptop started lagging when I installed this Windows version. It was a clean installation....
  8. how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10

how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10: how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10? I think an update messed up one of my programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previous-version-of-win-10/6f8c8283-91bb-45ea-bc85-027a92a23163
  9. How Can I Roll Back (Revert) the Windows Defender Platform Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I Roll Back (Revert) the Windows Defender Platform Version: I am convinced that Version 4.18.1809.2 of the Windows Defender Antimalware Platform, is causing Windows Defender Offline to fail to scan. Instead of loading the WDO UI, the PC boots back into Windows, immediately after starting to configure WDO. PCs with a Platform of...
  10. Roll back to version 1607

Roll back to version 1607: I have massive stuttering issues in all of my game, I am sure this si due to the windows creators update. I want to roll back to 1607 to check if this will help. Is there any possible way that I can do this? When I go to recovery, I don't see the option....