Windows 10: How can I rotate a VIDEO in Photos

Discus and support How can I rotate a VIDEO in Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Windows movie maker had a great feature to rotate videos. I see it for pictures but the rotation button grays out on a video. I have googled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jpeterson101, Jan 26, 2019.

1. How can I rotate a VIDEO in Photos

Hello,

Windows movie maker had a great feature to rotate videos. I see it for pictures but the rotation button grays out on a video. I have googled and messed with photos for hours. It doesn't seem like the feature exists for videos. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

John

:)

jpeterson101, Jan 26, 2019

2. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Rotating a photo within Fresh paint is currently unavailable. However, you may try these steps:

• Save the paint file.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Open the location on where you saved the file.
    • Right click on the paint file. Click on Rotate right or
      rotate left.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 26, 2019
  3. ugura Win User
    Lumia 925, video recording, no auto rotate ?

Auto rotating a photo is not a big deal, but auto rotating a video requires heavy cpu power which you cannot do on your phone.

On your phone the video is not rotated itself, just the screen is rotated, but when you move that video to your PC, you will see the original.

On your PC,

• you can rotate the display upside down, that's what basically your phone does while watching it on the phone
    • or you can use third party apps to display rotated video, I guess vlc player does that.
    • or you can use video editing tools to rotate the video itself.

ugura, Jan 26, 2019
  4. How can I rotate a VIDEO in Photos

rotating videos in Windows Live Photo Gallery

I find I CAN manage this in this programme if I rotate the video in the original display of photos, BEFORE opening them individually.

With still photos the programme allows rotation once the photo is opened for viewing. Why is this not the case with videos?

I notice that people have received very complicated answers as to the solution, but the one above does work if you are patient as the rotation speed is extremely slow!

However, this solution is quite counter-intuitive. People expect to find the rotation option when they are viewing the video in order to correct it, so why has Windows not got it also at that stage?

VeronicaHenderson, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

How can I rotate a VIDEO in Photos

1. How can I rotate a VIDEO in Photos - Similar Threads - rotate VIDEO Photos

2. How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?: When I import photos from my camera, I want all the photos to stay landscape horizontal. I am not asking about screen rotation. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop and I will never rotate its screen. This is another Microsoft issue for another discussion. I take 100-150 photos per...
  3. How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?: When I import photos from my camera, I want all the photos to stay landscape horizontal. I am not asking about screen rotation. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop and I will never rotate its screen. This is another Microsoft issue for another discussion. I take 100-150 photos per...
  4. Rotation of Photos

Rotation of Photos: Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 I am now running this new Photo program on Windows 10. On Windows 7 you could rotate the pictures 90degrees or 180degrees. You did not have to only go one way. Is there any place to change this setting, ( besides setting, that did not...
  5. Rotate Photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotate Photo: Dear Sir/Madam, there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is only one option for right side but not left side In windows 10 Pro please look at below image. [ATTACH] Thanks &...
  6. Rotate a video

Rotate a video: Hi, since movie maker is no longer available for download, is there any proprietary app that we can use to solve this issue. Photos has not this feature, for what I know. I mean it's ridiculous I can't find anything online to rotate a video and save it beside buying a video...
  7. how to rotate a video in VLC

how to rotate a video in VLC: I opened a video with VLC but it plays the video right away and I cannot find an option to rotate the video because there is no tab showing menu or options to do anything...
  8. Rotating a video

Rotating a video: how do i rotate a video in Windows Moment which is supposed to be a replacement for Movie Maker Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Movies & TV...
  9. Rotating a video

Rotating a video: how do i rotate a video in Windows Moment which is supposed to be a replacement for Movie Maker Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings....
  10. Rotating a video

Rotating a video: how do i rotate a video in Windows Moment which is supposed to be a replacement for Movie Maker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/rotating-a-video/21f59558-54bd-4645-841b-3744a59018ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Rotate Image by 90 Right in Excel video language:en

2. rotate the video 90 windows 10

3. how to rotate an imported movie 90 degrees

4. rotate video in windows 10,
  5. windows photos rotate video,
  6. windows 10 photo app rotate video,
  7. how to rotate video,
  8. how to rotate a video in windows photos