Windows 10: How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ANDREW1AG, Oct 13, 2019.

1. ANDREW1AG Win User

How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?

:)

ANDREW1AG, Oct 13, 2019

2. 3d world atlas 1998 edition for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to contact the manufacturer for better assistance.

You may also, try the installing the program in compatibility mode by selecting previous version of windows.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select
      previous the version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 13, 2019
  3. 3D World Gaze

Does 3D World Gaze Application Can Run on S60v5 Devices?Im Curious

bryanmilanez, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - run Comptons World

2. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.: I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists....
  3. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.: I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists....
  4. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can a Virus disguised as atlas VPN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can a Virus disguised as atlas VPN?: Ever since I let a program thru my Atlas VPN started acting weird and sometimes named different ect . I have deleted everyhting I could find and reinstalled Atlas a dozen Times same thing it doesnt work like it should. I also got Adobe Illistrator off a torrent I KNOW and my...
  6. How in the world can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in the world can I fix this?: After downloading a game I have the message that d3dcompiler_47.dll Is missing together with a unarc 11 code. What do I do after that? I ran the program as an adminI checked if the DLL is thereI tried re-registering the DLL file. OOPS! Unregistered file. I go to Microsoft...
  7. How in the world can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How in the world can I fix this?: After downloading a game I have the message that d3dcompiler_47.dll Is missing together with a unarc 11 code. What do I do after that? I ran the program as an adminI checked if the DLL is thereI tried re-registering the DLL file. OOPS! Unregistered file. I go to Microsoft...
  8. How in the world can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How can I run kvm on windows 10 ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run kvm on windows 10 ??: I already installed KVM and turned on hyper-v, but I am getting this error,"Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused Could not access KVM kernel module: No such file or directory qemu-system-x86_64: failed to initialize KVM: No such file or directory" I am...
  10. How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?: Is it a hardware problem which has nothing to do with Windows? - Windows 10 Forums Last month, in December, Windows 10 crashed my PC repeatedly. See the above thread for details. Yesterday, I found that "3D graphics acceleration" was the culprit. However, I don't know how to...