Windows 10: How can I run Creations in Microsoft Photo

Discus and support How can I run Creations in Microsoft Photo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have gone through my thousand or so photos of my recent holiday and selected the best ones and clicked on the + sign "Add to Creations". I now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarryPickering, Dec 6, 2019.

1. How can I run Creations in Microsoft Photo

Hi

I have gone through my thousand or so photos of my recent holiday and selected the best ones and clicked on the + sign "Add to Creations". I now have 141 photos in the Creation. How do I run/view/find this creation?

:)

BarryPickering, Dec 6, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 6, 2019
  4. How can I run Creations in Microsoft Photo

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

How can I run Creations in Microsoft Photo

1. How can I run Creations in Microsoft Photo - Similar Threads - run Creations Microsoft

2. How can i run sfc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can i run sfc?: If i run sfc scannow it says “windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation.” If i run sfc verifyonly it says “found integrity problems” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-run-sfc/61e1c609-5fa2-4d01-bcac-26103aed5eba
  3. How can I recover photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover photos?: I transferred some photos to my pc a while ago and now i've accidentally deleted them. Is there a way i can recover them? I already checked in my Onedrive, my recycle bin and my icloud backup and there is nothing there....
  4. How can I recover photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover photos?: I transferred some photos to my pc a while ago and now i've accidentally deleted them. Is there a way i can recover them? I already checked in my Onedrive, my recycle bin and my icloud backup and there is nothing there....
  5. How can I recover photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How can I get the Microsoft Photo Legacy app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the Microsoft Photo Legacy app?: Some basic and expected functionality is missing from the current release of the Photos app for Windows 11. I would like it back. I've tried various online tutorials that suggest everything from significant edits to the registry to downloading the apparently now non-existent...
  7. How can I get the Microsoft Photo Legacy app?

How can I get the Microsoft Photo Legacy app?: Some basic and expected functionality is missing from the current release of the Photos app for Windows 11. I would like it back. I've tried various online tutorials that suggest everything from significant edits to the registry to downloading the apparently now non-existent...
  8. How can I import photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I import photos?: Microsoft photos will no longer import photos. It will read my phone and show there are new items, but will no longer show an 'import' function box. All that shows is number of new items and a cancel option. Any suggestions?...
  9. How can I import photos?

How can I import photos?: Microsoft photos will no longer import photos. It will read my phone and show there are new items, but will no longer show an 'import' function box. All that shows is number of new items and a cancel option. Any suggestions?...
  10. How can I install the creation kit for Fallout 4 Microsoft Store version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install the creation kit for Fallout 4 Microsoft Store version?: Hello everyone! I need to know if the creation kit can be installed on the Microsoft store version of Fallout 4? I tried launching the creation kit from the Bethesda launcher but it's saying I'm missing some files...I guess it's for the steam version of the game, am I right?...