Windows 10: How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I has a Microsoft works 7 which I used for my medical task as document and data base. Recently I have change my computer with Widows 10. I try to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AngelSepulveda2, Apr 15, 2019.

1. How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?

I has a Microsoft works 7 which I used for my medical task as document and data base. Recently I have change my computer with Widows 10. I try to run my programs, but not sucees elicetd. How ican run old Microsoft Version 7 into my new Windows 10?

:)

AngelSepulveda2, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?

1. How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - run Microsof Works

2. Microsof Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsof Store: Dear Responsible, I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3 seconds without showing anything. but I tried to download games and apps from Xbox but it shows an error code. for you I upload...
  3. How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I completely delete Windows 10 and install Windows 7 ???: Hello I have an Dell laptop that came with windows 10,not really fan of it,so I want to completely erase 10 Home and install 7 Pro,I like a few features on 10 like Troubleshoot,Recovery,Find my device and the device encryption and believe or not Cortana. So in windows 7...
  4. can I run qbasic in windows 10

can I run qbasic in windows 10: can I run qbasic in windows 10 and can I downoload it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-qbasic-in-windows-10/10091e00-2d60-441a-8548-a05fafb05eae
  5. How can I restore windows 7 after installing Windows 10?

How can I restore windows 7 after installing Windows 10?: I tried "Settings" "Update & Security" "Recovery" But it says I cant because I updated more than 10 days ago. I can't find my Windows 7 install disk. Can I buy one? Or download the installation?...
  6. Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...: Hello All, I just recently installed windows 7 on my laptop. (dual-boot), my main OS is windows 10. however, windows 7 runs kinda slow and am having some problems. I installed all the updates, but now when I login, it takes a while, and when I login, the mouse doesn't work....
  7. How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer

How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer: How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer from back up file on hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-transfer-windows-7-to-new-computer/97d8f664-620b-45b0-93a7-c7f3e489fac6
  8. How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10: I thought someone will like my tutorial, pasted from my blog: 1. Download the and extract the following archive: https://db.tt/VlMF5pRk 2. Extract it and copy the "Microsoft Games" folder to C:\Program Files\. For 64bit users, to C:\Program Files (x86)\ 3. Right click...
  9. Can I work this system 24/7 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I work this system 24/7 ?: Hello. I am a new member of your forum and i would like to ask you a simple question. Can I leave my pc on 24/7? My hardware consists of an AMD A6 6400K underclock at 2.5GHz, a corsair 450w PSU, a hard drive of 1TB western digital green and an ASROCK FM2A58+ BTC motherboard....
  10. How can I keep Win10 running 24/7?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I keep Win10 running 24/7?: On my home network I have a 'basic' machine running Novosoft HandyBackUp. This is left unattended with HandyBackUp, Windows Explorer & Task Manager windows open. The backup program runs at 3am each morning - in theory. On Win7 I had to disable Microsoft updates to stop...