Windows 10: How can I safely remove search.myway.com from my Google Chrome browser

Discus and support How can I safely remove search.myway.com from my Google Chrome browser in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm on an HP laptop running Windows 10 home with 64 bit OS and Windows Defender. Somehow, I have been infected with "search.myway.com". I have both... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Amma904, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Amma904 Win User

How can I safely remove search.myway.com from my Google Chrome browser

I'm on an HP laptop running Windows 10 home with 64 bit OS and Windows Defender. Somehow, I have been infected with "search.myway.com". I have both Edge and Chrome browsers but it seems to have only infected my Google Chrome browser. How can I safely remove this most annoying adware?

:)

Amma904, Nov 26, 2018

2. MyWay search has infected Chrome

How do I uninstall or delete the MyWay search engine? I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome as my default search engine. I have tried uninstalling Google Chrome and reinstalling but the MyWay search engine does not leave. Help!

Moved from Windows 10

Original title: MyWay search engine

ranelson16, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 26, 2018
  4. How can I safely remove search.myway.com from my Google Chrome browser

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

If googles browser is going to be anything like their search engine is getting No Thanks. I can't even use google.com basic setup without getting popup suggestions while I'm typing what I want to search. Google was nice because it was basic, simple, easy, worked.

Darkrealms, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

How can I safely remove search.myway.com from my Google Chrome browser

1. How can I safely remove search.myway.com from my Google Chrome browser - Similar Threads - safely remove search

2. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  3. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  4. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser: Hello,I am looking to learn how to remove Bing hijack from my Google Chrome browser. It won't let me install an extension blocker because it changes it to Google Translate and I can't install the Guardio blocker when I use incognito mode - which is the only way to stop the...
  6. How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser: Hello,I am looking to learn how to remove Bing hijack from my Google Chrome browser. It won't let me install an extension blocker because it changes it to Google Translate and I can't install the Guardio blocker when I use incognito mode - which is the only way to stop the...
  7. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  8. How to make Google Chrome my browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to make Google Chrome my browser: Operating Windows 10. How do I get rid of "ASK" and make Google Chrome my main browser please? Thank you. RonB88 157876
  9. how can i remove freeliveradio.co from google chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i remove freeliveradio.co from google chrome?: how can i remove freeliveradio.co from google chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/freeliveradioco/41477ddf-b100-47a7-8147-79ca09f4790b
  10. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507