Windows 10: How can I save a picture into a PDF format

Discus and support How can I save a picture into a PDF format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I took a pic from my android phone (Note 8) and sent to my email on my PC. I would like to know how I can save the pic from my laptop using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by McGuinnessDana, Sep 9, 2018.

1. How can I save a picture into a PDF format

I took a pic from my android phone (Note 8) and sent to my email on my PC. I would like to know how I can save the pic

from my laptop using Windows 10 into a PDF file.

:)

McGuinnessDana, Sep 9, 2018

2. save Fresh Paint file to PDF

Hi JuliaMPSimmons,

You can save your picture printing it as a PDF.

Follow these steps:

• Open your picture using the Fresh Paint app
    • Click the printer icon

How can I save a picture into a PDF format c78a352c-deab-4dc0-9e59-8e6000858329.png

• Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as printer

How can I save a picture into a PDF format 497b9815-9805-469f-8db1-094f6818a835.png

• Carry on and print your picture as a PDF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already saved your picture as a *.png/*.jpg/... file, you can equally print the file that you have as a PDF (using "Microsoft Print to PDF").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it was helpful.

Cheers!

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Sep 9, 2018
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Sep 9, 2018
  4. How can I save a picture into a PDF format

PDF Files

How to Open PDF in Word: 15 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

orlbuckeye, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

How can I save a picture into a PDF format

1. How can I save a picture into a PDF format - Similar Threads - save picture PDF

2. How can i change the print as pdf option permanently to the format A0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change the print as pdf option permanently to the format A0?: I press strg+P to save something as a PDF, and it could be way quicker, if i didn't have to change the format every time. Would really appreciate help on this....
  3. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  4. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  5. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to save Notepad file in HTML and PDF format in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to save Notepad file in HTML and PDF format in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this article, we will explain the process to save a Notepad file in HTML and PDF format. Notepad is a text editor software in Windows computers that lets users create and edit documents. By default, it saves a file in .txt format. But you may not know that you can...
  7. How can I copy a pdf saved file

How can I copy a pdf saved file: I want to split my pdf file into 2 sections in that it is too large to upload. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-copy-a-pdf-saved-file/8b03932c-7590-4b8e-a43d-62cde7e35ab6
  8. How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format?

How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format?: How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-snipping-tool-in-pdf-or-jpg-format/a21dce93-7413-4aeb-9ab1-15405838e317
  9. Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format

Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format: Hi I type me resume on notepad and want to save as pdf ,docx, doc format need your help. My apologized for lock of knowledge, Thanks Manny...
  10. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...