Windows 10: How can I save a picture into a PDF format

Discus and support How can I save a picture into a PDF format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I took a pic from my android phone (Note 8) and sent to my email on my PC. I would like to know how I can save the pic from my laptop using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by McGuinnessDana, Sep 9, 2018.

1. McGuinnessDana Win User

How can I save a picture into a PDF format

I took a pic from my android phone (Note 8) and sent to my email on my PC. I would like to know how I can save the pic

from my laptop using Windows 10 into a PDF file.

:)

McGuinnessDana, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Alberto Giura (AlbyTech) Win User

save Fresh Paint file to PDF

Hi JuliaMPSimmons,

You can save your picture printing it as a PDF.

Follow these steps:

• Open your picture using the Fresh Paint app
    • Click the printer icon

How can I save a picture into a PDF format c78a352c-deab-4dc0-9e59-8e6000858329.png

• Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as printer

How can I save a picture into a PDF format 497b9815-9805-469f-8db1-094f6818a835.png

• Carry on and print your picture as a PDF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already saved your picture as a *.png/*.jpg/... file, you can equally print the file that you have as a PDF (using "Microsoft Print to PDF").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it was helpful.

Cheers!

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Sep 9, 2018
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Sep 9, 2018
  4. orlbuckeye Win User

PDF Files

How to Open PDF in Word: 15 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

orlbuckeye, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I save a picture into a PDF format - Similar Threads - save picture PDF

2. How can I restore the Icons of pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the Icons of pictures?: This problem has been going on for a while now. Its the icons show up like [ATTACH] The window icons also show up like this : [ATTACH] Do any of you know how to fix this problem? which I have tried icaros which didn't work as well as the folder explorer settings....
  3. Problems saving to .pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems saving to .pdf: When I try to save to .pdf from any Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Publisher), the last two digits are truncated and when sent to out clients, they are unable to open them. Is anyone else experiencing something similar or know of any fixes? Thank you....
  4. How can I make an Edge PDF searchable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I make an Edge PDF searchable?: How can I make an Edge PDF searchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-can-i-make-an-edge-pdf-searchable/1d927521-1a74-4297-adf1-fb870e0f8689
  5. Saving pictures to a picture folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  6. How can I send an email with the format expected?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I send an email with the format expected?: I'm in a position to send emails to a hundred or more recipients. To be safe, I first construct the message in MS Word - then paste it to the body of the email. To be extra safe, I'll email the message to myself. Then, I paste the message to the plethora of recipients and to...
  7. Picture saved

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture saved: I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in this photo when i want to import them from my camera to this destination ????? [img] Many Thanks !! 54924
  8. Saving pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures: How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278
  9. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...
  10. How can I save my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my computer?: Hi. I'm using a Samsung Windows 10. I was updating to the most recent Windows 10 on Wednesday night and stupidly turned off the computer half way. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop (screen says it will restore previous version of windows and then restarts itself) or...