Windows 10: How can I save a PROGRAM

Discus and support How can I save a PROGRAM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I save a program to my computer. It got backed up to my One Drive. I know how to save a docment to my computer but not a PROGRAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoanL., Oct 3, 2020.

1. JoanL. Win User

How can I save a PROGRAM

How can I save a program to my computer. It got backed up to my One Drive. I know how to save a docment to my computer but not a PROGRAM

:)

JoanL., Oct 3, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 3, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 3, 2020
  4. How can I save a PROGRAM

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

How can I save a PROGRAM

1. How can I save a PROGRAM - Similar Threads - save PROGRAM

2. Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry: Hello everyone, I'm trying to change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's through the registry keys in regedit. I had been trying but I couldn't find the right key in the right folder....
  3. Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry: Hello everyone, I'm trying to change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's through the registry keys in regedit. I had been trying but I couldn't find the right key in the right folder....
  4. Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Folders aren't organised A-Z when saving file in a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders aren't organised A-Z when saving file in a program: Although files are organised A-Z in File Explorer, when I try to save a file in say Word or Firefox, it's all over the shop. Windows 10 64 Bit.Windows Explorer screen shot:but then Firefox Save Asand In typical Windows fashion it drives me around the bend and makes me want to...
  6. Folders aren't organised A-Z when saving file in a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders aren't organised A-Z when saving file in a program: Although files are organised A-Z in File Explorer, when I try to save a file in say Word or Firefox, it's all over the shop. Windows 10 64 Bit.Windows Explorer screen shot:but then Firefox Save Asand In typical Windows fashion it drives me around the bend and makes me want to...
  7. Folders aren't organised A-Z when saving file in a program

8. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.: I had my Word Docs pinned on my task bar, and now none of my docs are opening up. I can't even open a blank doc. Also tried to open Excel, and the same thing happens. No response....
  9. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.: I had my Word Docs pinned on my task bar, and now none of my docs are opening up. I can't even open a blank doc. Also tried to open Excel, and the same thing happens. No response....
  10. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.