Windows 10: How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch?

Discus and support How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I trigger Snip & Sketch, I take the screen snip and it copies to my clipboard. However, I receive no notification or any other options to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthony_0, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Anthony_0 Win User

How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch?

Whenever I trigger Snip & Sketch, I take the screen snip and it copies to my clipboard.

However, I receive no notification or any other options to be able to save the photo. How can I do so?

:)

Anthony_0, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Marco Gav Win User

How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jun 29, 2020
  3. How to snip same part of screen as last time?

If you size your web browser to the rough snip size and scroll to your desired capture area then you can:

1. Alt+Print Screen
    2. Save to file or whatever
    3. Make your coding changes
    4. Press F5 in the web browser and it should remember how far you scrolled.
    5. Go back to Step #1

MonkeyZeus, Jun 29, 2020
  4. lacrumb Win User

Screen Snip

Instead if using the Snipping tool go into All apps and get Snip & Sketch. When you do a snip, and there are different types, you can name it before saving and it is saved in Pictures,

If you just want a full screenshot that is saved in Screenshots just hold down the Windows key and hit the prtSc, Print screen, key. This is saved in Screenshots.

lacrumb, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I save a screen snip with Snip & Sketch? - Similar Threads - save screen snip

2. Snip & Sketch Not Displaying the Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Not Displaying the Snip: Snip & Sketch Opens and allows you to draw a snip, but doesn't present the results back to be able to save it.I have researched a number of articles and have reinstalled the Microsoft Apps, Nothing has worked so far....
  3. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. is there a way to automatically save snip with Snip and Sketch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to automatically save snip with Snip and Sketch?: when I use the function, it says "snip has been saved to clipboard" or something but I can't paste it anywhere I like, I have to open the snip and manually save it. is there a more automatic or faster way to save a screenshot? Win+PrtSc screenshot everything on the screen, I...
  7. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch: My snip & sketch is lagging bit time when I try to outline the area that I want to snip. Any recommendations on how to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch/a3442883-5e49-4183-b725-255f5befb8bc
  8. snip and sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    snip and sketch: it is quite annoying that you cannot tell us how to fix this issue. i can bypass the problem but it takes a number of extra steps witch i cannot explain because you will not allow comments from people smarter than your techs.. am disgusted with windows@microsoft....
  9. Snip and Sketch - Save as a JPG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch - Save as a JPG: I commonly use the command Windows+Shift+S which uses Snip and Sketch and put the snippet on my clipboard. I am wondering if there is any quick setting or way to automatically save my snip and sketchestaken using Windows+Shift+S as a file on my computer, not just on my...
  10. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...