Windows 10: how can i save my background display picture to my phots file

Discus and support how can i save my background display picture to my phots file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I save my background display picture to my photos file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by travisinman, Jul 25, 2019.

1. how can i save my background display picture to my phots file

how can I save my background display picture to my photos file

:)

travisinman, Jul 25, 2019

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 25, 2019
  3. MIKE A Win User
    Misplaced My Docs folder of pictures.

Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 yesterday [free update]. Checked my Docs containing my phot folders. Last one being Plant Pathology. Folder is missing. It's taken me months building this folder.
    In the Start area, I recognized one of the missing pics, displayed as a tile. Did something that removed the tile and listed, 'photos' in the margin. Clicking on this, the screen opens up showing my lost pictures but in reverse order. Also a vast number of other pictures that are saved in My Docs, but individual folders.

HELP PLEASE. Can I take whatever steps to restore my folders to My Doc's and at the same time prevent windows from ever again making collections.
    Many thanks.
    Mike.

MIKE A, Jul 25, 2019
  4. how can i save my background display picture to my phots file

background picture saving

how do I save a background theme picture to my pictures?

jerryfeise, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

how can i save my background display picture to my phots file

1. how can i save my background display picture to my phots file - Similar Threads - save background display

2. How can I change my desktop background for multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my desktop background for multiple displays?: When choosing a picture for my background, having issues where it will only let me select "set for monitor 3" after right clicking an image for all 3 of my monitors. Previously was able to select 3 different images as follows: set for monitor 1, set for monitor 2, set for...
  3. How can I change my desktop background for multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my desktop background for multiple displays?: When choosing a picture for my background, having issues where it will only let me select "set for monitor 3" after right clicking an image for all 3 of my monitors. Previously was able to select 3 different images as follows: set for monitor 1, set for monitor 2, set for...
  4. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  5. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  6. BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BACKGROUND COLOR ON PREVIEW DISPLAY OF PICTURES FILE: hI. my preview pane, displaying folders in a picture file, has a background color of black. used to be white until update. how do I get it back to white again, so I can see black borders on my pictures?...
  7. If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture

If I like one of the pictures that comes up how can I capture it for my background picture: Tell me how to capture pictures that I like https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-like-one-of-the-pictures-that-comes-up-how/0f0d5379-e01e-496e-9e29-592bee222e8e
  8. how can I delete a background picture?

how can I delete a background picture?: Need to delete a background picture. how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-background-picture/4b38c5bb-5689-44e0-9bd8-954c63a846f4
  9. Saving background picture

Saving background picture: How can I save my background picture properly so that I will reappear again after machine restart? The posts shown in the community is very complicated. I don't understand...
  10. How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I put a picture on my desktop - not as background: I have a picture I want to see on my desktop. I can only get it on the desktop as a shortcut to the file (jpg) containing the picture (and tiny icon) or as an ico file being a tiny icon too small to see properly. Note - I use small icons as I have a huge number on the...