Windows 10: How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Discus and support How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i just wont to save my game i cant do that and i dont know why. I try a lot of things but it doesnt work. But only one time my game was saved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by How can i save a forza, May 13, 2019.

1. How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

When i just wont to save my game i cant do that and i dont know why. I try a lot of things but it doesnt work. But only one time my game was saved.

:)

How can i save a forza, May 13, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 13, 2019
  3. dafi 78 Win User
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not
    saved. The problem is on win 10

dafi 78, May 13, 2019
  4. dafi 78 Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not
    saved. The problem is on win 10

dafi 78, May 13, 2019
Thema:

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

1. How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc - Similar Threads - save game forza

2. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  3. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  4. Can I play Forza Horizon 4 on a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Forza Horizon 4 on a PC?: I have the game per Dis on X-Box one. Do I have to pay anything else if I want to play it on the pc? Kann ich Forza Horizon 4 auf dem Pc spielen?
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  6. game sharing forza horizon 4 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game sharing forza horizon 4 PC: I shared my forza horizon 4 game with my friend but when he launches it from his account it starts up with my user how do we get him his own user so that he plays his own cars etc......
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Not saving: Every time i play Forza Horizon 4 and i try to save my progress and then it just says File failed to save, please try again later. I have tried to turn off my Antivirus but that still doesnt work, neither does signing out and back in. I really need help on this and if you can...
  8. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not saved. The problem is on win 10...
  9. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: Mam problem z zapisaniem gry forza horizon 4, kiedy zacząłem grę po raz pierwszy, gdy gra była normalnie zapisywana i kiedy próbowałem ją zagrać po raz drugi i trzeci, gra nie została zapisana. Problem polega na wygraniu 10...
  10. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i save my game in forza horizon 4

2. why does forza horizon 4 not saving on pc

3. forza horizon 4 how to save game

4. saving in forza horizon 4,
  5. forza horizon 4 legit pc save,
  6. forza horizon 4 pc game save,
  7. forza horizon 4 saVED game pc,
  8. why isnt my forza horizon 4 game saving? PC,
  9. why does forza horizon 4 crash and dont saves