Windows 10: How can I search for Above 30 multiple files at once in win 10

Discus and support How can I search for Above 30 multiple files at once in win 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; I Can't find above 20 Files in window 10 but we can find above 20 files in window 7. Please give solution. Thanks & Regards Prince... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by princeaggarwal, Nov 21, 2019.

1. How can I search for Above 30 multiple files at once in win 10

I Can't find above 20 Files in window 10 but we can find above 20 files in window 7. Please give solution.

Thanks & Regards

Prince

:)

princeaggarwal, Nov 21, 2019

2. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Nov 21, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 21, 2019
  4. How can I search for Above 30 multiple files at once in win 10

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I search for Above 30 multiple files at once in win 10

1. How can I search for Above 30 multiple files at once in win 10 - Similar Threads - search Above multiple

2. Using PhoneLink, how can I move multiple photos at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using PhoneLink, how can I move multiple photos at once?: Using PhoneLink how can I move 100+ photos from my Android to my Laptop Win11? Note I do not want to move 1:1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-phonelink-how-can-i-move-multiple-photos-at/e651cfb4-1294-4b3b-a703-e820b9f3ba6c
  3. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  4. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename multiple files at once: Greetings,I have the following situation:I need to rename a lot really a lot of files, that were named without using any standard. So, I am doing this manually, but it is taking too much time. So, I would like to know if there is any tool that I could use to help me on...
  5. Rename multiple files at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Renaming multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renaming multiple files at once.: Hi Team,Is there a way to change the format in which multiple renaming is done?For example if i select 3 files and hit rename, currently it does them like this:"xx 1.yy""xx 2.yy""xx 3.yy"In my daily work it would help a lot if instead the renaming would be done like...
  7. Renaming multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming multiple files at once.: Hi Team,Is there a way to change the format in which multiple renaming is done?For example if i select 3 files and hit rename, currently it does them like this:"xx 1.yy""xx 2.yy""xx 3.yy"In my daily work it would help a lot if instead the renaming would be done like...
  8. Renaming multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Search for multiple images at once in a file folder / picture repository in windows 10...

Search for multiple images at once in a file folder / picture repository in windows 10...: Issue: Need to search for multiple images at once in a file folder / picture repository in windows 10 consisting of thousands of images. Image Repository Definition: Standard windows file located in my documents where thousands of images are stored, each image has a part...
  10. How can I open multiple files at once?

How can I open multiple files at once?: For example, when two Word files are selected and type Enter key, two Words run. However, when a Word file and an Excel file are selected and type Enter key, nothing runs. In this case, I want both Word and Excel to run. Likewise, two shortcuts for different applications...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can I search for multiple files at once in win 10