Windows 10: How can I see all configured policies on windows 10 pro?

Discus and support How can I see all configured policies on windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change some policies to not configured , but i dont know where they are located , these policies we're already modified by someone , and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 9, 2018.

1. How can I see all configured policies on windows 10 pro?

I want to change some policies to not configured , but i dont know where they are located , these policies we're already modified by someone , and i want to set them to not configured. I want to see all configured policies in gpedit.

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 9, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 9, 2018
  3. erocker Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Any Windows update breaks my Creative sound drivers. Best way for me is to disable it via group policy:

• Go to Run –> gpedit.msc
    • In the Group Policy Editor, go to Computer Configuration –> Administrative Templates –> System –> Device Installation –> Device Installation Restrictions
    • In the right hand pane, select “Prevent installation of devices not described by other policy settings” and set it to Enabled.
    Once that's done, uninstall the driver Windows put in there and install the correct one.

erocker, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How can I see all configured policies on windows 10 pro?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

How can I see all configured policies on windows 10 pro?

1. How can I see all configured policies on windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - configured policies pro

2. How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?: I'm relatively new to Group Policy, but I do have a pretty good handle on it. Right now I am troubleshooting the Microsoft Edge Favorites policy against a single test user account I've created in our domain. I believe all of the settings are in place, but when I check Edge...
  3. How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?: I'm relatively new to Group Policy, but I do have a pretty good handle on it. Right now I am troubleshooting the Microsoft Edge Favorites policy against a single test user account I've created in our domain. I believe all of the settings are in place, but when I check Edge...
  4. How can I configure group policy for Microsoft Edge Favorites?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WSUS policy configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    WSUS policy configuration: Hello guys... I have a scenario where all the devices from a domain abcde.com are failing when trying to execute the "Check for Updates" button. I reviewed the WindowsUpdate.log and i discover that the device is pointing to a server http://172.16.15.17:8530 , so i verified...
  6. Configured update policies all of a sudden on Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configured update policies all of a sudden on Windows 10 2004: All of a sudden when going into Windows Update settings, it says update policies are in place as shown below. [ATTACH] Problem is we didn't implement update policies. It just started showing up on its own. The policies are preventing automatic updates. Its only...
  7. gpedit.msc lost access to all the group policy configurations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    gpedit.msc lost access to all the group policy configurations: [ATTACH] I enabled Group Policy Editor on my Windows 10 Home following this tutorial in order to let myself create symlinks without Admin. It worked well at beginning. But later after some recent updates gpedit.msc suddenly cannot read any of the group policy configuration...
  8. Configure Update Policies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configure Update Policies: Windows Update displays this message *Some settings are managed by your organisation View configured update policies I have Windows 10 Home & am not enrolled in Windows Insider Programme Policies set by : Mobile Device Management - and these links to info...
  9. Windows 10 Pro will not see all users on Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro will not see all users on Domain: Hi, Running SBS 2011 with all Window 7 computers except for 2. One was a fresh install of Win10Pro x64 and the other was an upgrade from Win8.1 Both the PC's with Win10 (mine and my bosses) only see the same two users on the network (In this case 'Sally' and 'Michele'....
  10. View Configured Update Policies in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Configured Update Policies in Windows 10: How to: View Configured Update Policies in Windows 10 How to View Configured Update Policies in Windows 10 When you see red (light theme) or yellow (dark theme) "Some settings are managed by your organization" text displayed on Windows Update, it typically means a...