Windows 10: How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker?

Discus and support How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Community, Can anybody help me? When I want to activate BitLocker, in the options I get only these two, the options to save file and print key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jonathan Ruiz jruiz, Feb 8, 2021.

1. How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker?

Hi Community,

Can anybody help me?

When I want to activate BitLocker, in the options I get only these two, the options to save file and print key do not appear:

How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker? 4045cd75-35fb-4e82-9db2-727cbe30d30e?upload=true.png

I need this window with these options.

How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker? c18bd58e-f77e-44e9-9486-c347fedb7af2?upload=true.png

Do you know what I need to set up?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Jonathan Ruiz

:)

Jonathan Ruiz jruiz, Feb 8, 2021

2. BitLocker won't enable on Windows 10 after update on Aug 9

Hi Brenda,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before I assist you I would like to know the information below,

• Do you have a Windows 10 copy of the operating system?

I suggest you check whether the Bit locker is ON or OFF using the steps below.

Can you verify if BitLocker is enabled or disabled on your device? You can Enable/disable BitLocker by going to Desktop and follow these steps:

• Swipe Right to Left to bring up the Charm.

• Choose Settings.

• Choose Control Panel.

• Select BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Verify whether BitLocker is on or off on each device.
    Also I suggest you to enable the WinRE so that you can enter the bit locker key and proceed.

When WinRE is disabled, you cannot enable BitLocker, and you receive an error message that resembles the following.

This PC doesn't support entering a BitLocker recovery password during startup. Ask your administrator to configure Windows Recovery Environment so that you can use BitLocker.

The solution would be to manually enable the windows recovery environment:

• Copying the winre.wim file from c:\windows\system32\recovery\ to a folder on a recovery partition. (The partition need to have a drive letter at this point.)

• Set the RE Image path. Example: reagentc /setreimage /path r:\recovery\windowsre

• Enable RE with command: reagentc /enable

• (You may remove the drive letter for the recovery partition after you have done this.)

• Bit locker will be enabled.
    If the issue still persists, suggest you to post your query on the below link.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh831507(v=ws.11).aspx

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Feb 8, 2021
  3. rda62 Win User
    How to enable Bitlocker for Fixed Drives?

Hi All,

I'm on Windows 10 Pro, Bitlocker (without TPM) is enabled and working for Removable drives, as well as the OS Drive.

I have an additional 2TB internal SATA drive that Bitlocker does not see. I do not get the option to enable Bitlocker, in the right click context menu for the drive.

If I go to Manage Bitlocker, the drive is not listed as a fixed data drive. It's not listed at all.

There is nothing wrong with the drive itself. In its current unencrypted state, I have data stored on it, and can access, read and write to all of the drives contents.

I've checked through the bitlocker group policy options, and I've googled this to death. Any help, short of a format/reload would be greatly appreciated.

rda62, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker?

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker?

1. How can I see all the options when I enable Bitlocker? - Similar Threads - options enable Bitlocker

2. How can I enable multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enable multiplayer: I can't enable multiplayer for my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-multiplayer/d2de0b4b-9995-428a-b015-d68d1f04840e
  3. How can I enable multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable multiplayer: I can't enable multiplayer for my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-multiplayer/d2de0b4b-9995-428a-b015-d68d1f04840e
  4. How can i remove all sign in options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove all sign in options?: I dont want to have to ever sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-all-sign-in-options/0f18007f-5251-495e-8593-b6ab944c52b1
  5. How can i remove all sign in options?

How can i remove all sign in options?: I dont want to have to ever sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-all-sign-in-options/0f18007f-5251-495e-8593-b6ab944c52b1
  6. How can I see them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see them?: I have been given phots on jpg format my computer does not support this file how can I view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-them/e023be3d-b71e-4571-ba8b-46c2a53dc753
  7. i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR: I have been using gamebar for a while to record clips . but now i got to know about broadcasting . but to do tht i need the game DVR option which is not seen anywhere in settings . please help ....
  8. i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR

i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR: I have been using gamebar for a while to record clips . but now i got to know about broadcasting . but to do tht i need the game DVR option which is not seen anywhere in settings . please help ....
  9. Should I enable bitlocker or not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I enable bitlocker or not: So I wanted to enable BitLocker but people like my uncle who has experience with computers and other people think it's a bad ideabut I'm the type of guy who would want to protect my computer. So I need help if I should enable BitLocker or not....
  10. How can I see all my uninstalled apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I see all my uninstalled apps?: I want to reinstall a lot of things on my computer, but I can't find how to see all of my uninstalled apps??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-all-my-uninstalled-apps/4b261852-3c69-4163-8e56-a2d6e4ca88e9