Windows 10: How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?

Discus and support How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pablofuckingescobar [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pablofuckingescobar, Jul 27, 2020.

1. How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?

/u/pablofuckingescobar, Jul 27, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How much space does Windows 10 take

If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything
    about windows 10. So let’s start Reading

What is Windows 10?

Windows 10 is the latest operating system that is developed by Microsoft company. windows 10 is launched on 29 July 2015. Before windows, 10 Microsoft launched on October 25, 2012, Windows 8 but this version
    does not succeed.

Windows 10 provides four version:
    1. Home Version.
    2. Pro Version.
    3. Education Version.
    4. Enterprise Version.
    The best version of Windows 10 is pro because this is for professional and you can use this window version for any purpose and the main feature of Windows 10 Pro is Get Update.

What are the new features on Windows 10?
    There are various new features in Windows 10. See all the top features is pointed below

• Timeline – Timeline Shows what you can do with your laptop and desktop means you can see all of your recently opened application is there.
    Continue Reading

Bidhanshu Kumar Singh, Jul 27, 2020
  4. How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?

How much space does Windows 10 take

If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything
    about windows 10. So let’s start Reading

What is Windows 10?
    Windows 10 is the latest operating system that is developed by Microsoft company. windows 10 is launched on 29 July 2015. Before windows, 10 Microsoft launched on October 25, 2012, Windows 8 but this version
    does not succeed.

Windows 10 provides four version:
    1. Home Version.
    2. Pro Version.
    3. Education Version.
    4. Enterprise Version.
    The best version of Windows 10 is pro because this is for professional and you can use this window version for any purpose and the main feature of Windows 10 Pro is Get Update.

What are the new features on Windows 10?
    There are various new features in Windows 10. See all the top features is pointed below

• Timeline – Timeline Shows what you can do with your laptop and desktop means you can see all of your recently opened application is there.
      How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ? d.jpg
    • Focus Assist – Focus Assist Block all the notification alert.
      How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ? s.jpg
    • Nearby Sharing – You can use this feature to share the image, video, anything on your nearest device using wifi or Bluetooth.
      How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ? eee.jpg
    • Night Light – Nightlight helps you to decrease your display brightness.
      How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ? a.jpg
    How much space does Windows 10 take?
    When you are going to purchase windows 10 online from website or CD the approx size of windows 10 is 4.50 GB before installation means the size of windows 10 setup file is 4.50 GB.

When you are going to install windows 10 setup on your desktop or laptop it takes 20 GB Space.

What are the minimum requirements for installing windows 10?
    The minimum requirements for installing windows 10 in your desktop or laptop is

• Processor – 1GHz processor
    • RAM – 1 GB RAM for 32 Bit / 2GB RAM for 64 Bit
    • Harddisk – 16 GB Free Space for 32 Bit / 20 GB Free Space for 64 Bit
    • Graphics Card – DirectX 9
    • Display Size – 800 x 600
    If your desktop or laptop fulfill these criteria the go and purchase windows 10 now and get updated.

This
    article
    is originally published on
    Rahulit

Rahulitblog, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?

1. How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ? - Similar Threads - much space apps

2. Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?: I tried using Command Prompt, but it keeps telling me that the drive is locked. I need to know the fastest way because I'm having massive issues with this computer such as slowing down and laggy or most of the time being unresponsive , and I want to understand how my computer...
  3. Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?: I tried using Command Prompt, but it keeps telling me that the drive is locked. I need to know the fastest way because I'm having massive issues with this computer such as slowing down and laggy or most of the time being unresponsive , and I want to understand how my computer...
  4. Is there a faster way to see what is taking so much space in my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mail App is taking too much space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App is taking too much space: Hi, My mail App looks like is taking too much space ....i tried many thinks but without result. when i am tabbing manage mail then mail app opens and nothing.....
  6. Mail App is taking too much space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App is taking too much space: Hi, My mail App looks like is taking too much space ....i tried many thinks but without result. when i am tabbing manage mail then mail app opens and nothing.....
  7. Low on space, Apps and features take too much space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low on space, Apps and features take too much space: My computer has a limited amount of space (100GB) and I really wanted to clean its storage. I uninstalled a lot of programs, made sure to check leftover files, kept only 15GB of games and OnDrive. Still, Apps and Features take 33 GBs of storage. I had managed to remove...
  8. How can I see all the files taking up space on my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I see all the files taking up space on my hard drive?: I have a 1TB HDD that really has a capacity of 931GB. I wanted to grab Microsoft Flight Simulator which is a big, big program so I was clearing out my hard drive and filtered the drive for files size:> 900MB and went down the list deleting various unnecessary files. After...
  9. How much space does Windows 10 take

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much space does Windows 10 take: If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything about windows 10. So let’s start Reading What is Windows 10?...
  10. How much space does Windows 10 take

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How much space does Windows 10 take: If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything about windows 10. So let’s start Reading What is Windows 10?...