Windows 10: How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

Discus and support How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I saw some games I wanted were on sale with Xbox Live gold, and I would like to know how much time is left on the sale. For example I would like to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HYP3RD4NK, Dec 14, 2019.

1. HYP3RD4NK Win User

How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

I saw some games I wanted were on sale with Xbox Live gold, and I would like to know how much time is left on the sale. For example I would like to know how long will the sale last for Forza Horizon 4.

:)

HYP3RD4NK, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Dec 14, 2019
  3. xbox gold and live

He is probley lying but if not it has been exspierd or he typed wrong thing and cheack out [flag prize.build15]

let me win a surprize

ENDERMANKILLS12, Dec 14, 2019
  4. How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

How do I create a Windows 10 gold image that is sys-prepped without using a virtual machine manager?

Two separate steps are required to accomplish this:

1. Sysprep the image
    2. Clone the image to other computers

There's not a single program that does both, since Sysprep is already available as a standalone utility. For the second step, use whatever disk cloning software you prefer--it doesn't matter as long as it's doing its job of cloning the disk as-is.

A word of caution: You can only Sysprep an install once, so if your pre-built machine was installed from a Sysprepped image, then you can't Sysprep it a second time. In this case you need to start with a fresh installation of Windows that you make yourself.

Because of this limitation it's common to duplicate the master installation of Windows and run Sysprep on the duplicate to prepare it for deployment. The original is sometimes called the "Gold image." That way in the future you can make changes to the Gold image, duplicate it again, and run Sysprep on the new duplicate image, and repeat the process as many times as needed.

Twisty Impersonator, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

1. How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold? - Similar Threads - much left deal

2. Can you guys make it so kids can view how much time they have left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you guys make it so kids can view how much time they have left?: i want to be able to see how much time i have left and i dont think there is a option for that, can you guys change that please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-guys-make-it-so-kids-can-view-how-much/d22c13be-824d-446d-abda-a9e442b585c3
  3. How do I see how much storage is left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I see how much storage is left: Hello, I just started my laptop after an update. When I open the explorer, the left bar is gone. I can't see how much storage is left. Is that intentional? Is there another way to see how much is left? submitted by /u/JoJa1312 [link] [comments]...
  4. Deals with Gold question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deals with Gold question: Hey I have an Xbox live gold membership that expires Christmas 2021 and I would like to buy the antiquity pack from assassin's creed. It is usually $100 but with gold it is now $24.99. When I try to buy it, it either makes me buy a gold membership or sends me to buy it for...
  5. How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?

How can i see how much space these apps are taking on my laptop ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pablofuckingescobar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyox6n/how_can_i_see_how_much_space_these_apps_are/
  6. Logged in as a parent, want to see how much time my child has left

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in as a parent, want to see how much time my child has left: First - I've seen many people with the same question, and from what I've seen of the responses, the experts never actually answer this question. I want to know the exact steps to view at any time, through my parent account, how much time my child currently has left of...
  7. Where to accurately see how much storage I have left?

Where to accurately see how much storage I have left?: Cleared a lot of space on my laptop today and control panel says I now have a total of 2.17 gb of programs/features. However, Storage says I have 132 gb of programs/features. Obviously control panel’s assessment makes more sense, but why is Storage still telling me I have too...
  8. How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...: I'm having a problem with one child's account not limiting screen time at all. I have verified the account, updated windows, restarted the machine several times, none of these things fix it. I'd like to see a listing of when she was granted time and how much so that I can...
  9. how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family: how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-how-much-screen-time-is-used-or-left/77a0f539-570f-4c9c-a7ec-cd9e73b46ea7
  10. How much gold do I have left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much gold do I have left?: how much gold do i have left? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-gold-do-i-have-left/9c39d078-fffc-4879-a159-183cceb1d074