Windows 10: How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

Discus and support How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft takes all my links and wants to store them in the cloud. I want to see my links in my local 'contacts' and 'favourites'. What's up Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillCalypso, May 29, 2023.

1. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

Microsoft takes all my links and wants to store them in the cloud. I want to see my links in my local 'contacts' and 'favourites'. What's up Microsoft? Can't you do that? If you need to have them in the cloud, can you also store them back into my local folders.

:)

BillCalypso, May 29, 2023

2. Contact names in contact list

I have a list of contacts in my outlook.live account that are listed in numerical order by office number, e.g. “101 Larry” “Smith” is the first and last name for Larry Smith in office 101. This method has always resulted in a perfectly numerically ordered contact list, until recently. Now, when I add Larry to my contact list, Outlook only shows Larry’s email address, no name, no office number.

Any help / suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I’ve tried using customer support before, not looking forward to that ordeal again.

LansoirThemos, May 29, 2023
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 29, 2023
  4. Florio Win User

How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, May 29, 2023
Thema:

How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

1. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder? - Similar Threads - 'contacts' 'contacts' folder

2. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?: Microsoft takes all my links and wants to store them in the cloud. I want to see my links in my local 'contacts' and 'favourites'. What's up Microsoft? Can't you do that? If you need to have them in the cloud, can you also store them back into my local folders....
  3. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?: Microsoft takes all my links and wants to store them in the cloud. I want to see my links in my local 'contacts' and 'favourites'. What's up Microsoft? Can't you do that? If you need to have them in the cloud, can you also store them back into my local folders....
  4. How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?: I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of Windows 11.I have a 'Contacts' folder full of '.contact' files, but I cannot find how to create a new entry .contact file.I believe that had originally copied and pasted the existing files.How do I create a new .contact file in this...
  5. How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?

How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?: I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of Windows 11.I have a 'Contacts' folder full of '.contact' files, but I cannot find how to create a new entry .contact file.I believe that had originally copied and pasted the existing files.How do I create a new .contact file in this...
  6. Where are my contacts if the contacts folder says "this folder is empty"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are my contacts if the contacts folder says "this folder is empty": Location of Contacts in windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-contacts-if-the-contacts-folder-says/aa26fba9-c401-4de7-9d87-4047fcd82aad
  7. Can't see my contacts

Can't see my contacts: Hello, I can see my contacts in Outlook.com -> People but not in Mail and Calendar -> People the window is empty In Settings -> Manage Account -> Account -> Change mailbox sync settings -> Sync Options, Contacts is On. In Windows Settings -> App Settings -> App...
  8. My Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Contacts: In Windows 7 I had a place for My Contacts where I could list address, families, birthdays etc. Where did it go in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-contacts/245c7372-724f-4f3d-a678-8a2d7fa9a320"
  9. my contacts

my contacts: where i see my contacts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-contacts/0be87ffe-1cd1-428b-853f-4dc4e08ba31d
  10. Contacts Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Contacts Folder: I cant find my contacts folder. Well, that's not exactly true, I do have a folder at "C:\Users\xxx\Contacts", but it's just a regular folder. Seems to have happened around the time I installed the creators update? Searching for an answer It looks like I 'm way behind the...