Windows 10: How can i see my password on my windows 10 Pro pc?

Discus and support How can i see my password on my windows 10 Pro pc? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i was wonder if there is a way to see my computer's password somewhere? It would be helpfull if there is a answer for it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Orvos-Nagy Zsolt, Apr 15, 2019.

1. How can i see my password on my windows 10 Pro pc?

Hi i was wonder if there is a way to see my computer's password somewhere? It would be helpfull if there is a answer for it.

:)

Orvos-Nagy Zsolt, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

How can i see my password on my windows 10 Pro pc?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

How can i see my password on my windows 10 Pro pc?

1. How can i see my password on my windows 10 Pro pc? - Similar Threads - password Pro

2. Installed Windows 11 Pro, but unable to encrypt files with a password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Windows 11 Pro, but unable to encrypt files with a password.: Purchased and Installed a Windows 11 Pro update from Microsoft store in order to be able to encrypt zip files with a password. The encrypt file box is still grayed out. How do I make it active so that I can encrypt my files?...
  3. Installed Windows 11 Pro, but unable to encrypt files with a password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Windows 11 Pro, but unable to encrypt files with a password.: Purchased and Installed a Windows 11 Pro update from Microsoft store in order to be able to encrypt zip files with a password. The encrypt file box is still grayed out. How do I make it active so that I can encrypt my files?...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  5. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  6. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset password for windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset password for windows 11 pro: Hi! I have been trying to log in to my computer for 6 hours now. I forgot my password and the PIN. it's a Windows 11, also I have access to a separate account on the same computer but not admin. I tried to change it to admin and it's still asking for the admin's account...
  8. Reset password for windows 11 pro

Reset password for windows 11 pro: Hi! I have been trying to log in to my computer for 6 hours now. I forgot my password and the PIN. it's a Windows 11, also I have access to a separate account on the same computer but not admin. I tried to change it to admin and it's still asking for the admin's account...
  9. Please I need Help, mi laptop with Windows 11 pro is locked and I can't remember the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need Help, mi laptop with Windows 11 pro is locked and I can't remember the password: I logged in with my Microsoft account but didn't configure another login option and the only one it shows me is password reset with password reset wizard. Is the local password which I can't remember, the password of my Microsoft account I do remember...
  10. Please I need Help, mi laptop with Windows 11 pro is locked and I can't remember the password

Please I need Help, mi laptop with Windows 11 pro is locked and I can't remember the password: I logged in with my Microsoft account but didn't configure another login option and the only one it shows me is password reset with password reset wizard. Is the local password which I can't remember, the password of my Microsoft account I do remember...