Windows 10: How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account?

Discus and support How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am struggling to find out what licenses are attached to my Microsoft account. I own two desktop machines that I custom built, and purchased Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pirana223, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Pirana223 Win User

How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account?

I am struggling to find out what licenses are attached to my Microsoft account. I own two desktop machines that I custom built, and purchased Windows 10 keys for both. I believe that I used the same Microsoft account for both, but now that I want to format one machine, I am afraid I will not be able to activate it again.

Is there somewhere I can go to see the licensing attached to my account?

:)

Pirana223, Jan 17, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 17, 2020
  4. How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account?

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hello,

There are several ways to address problems with viewing attachments in Outlook for mobile. We suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

• Open Outlook Mail.
    • Tap the three dots on the lower right corner and select Accounts.
    • Tap your email account and select Change mailbox sync settings.
    • Check the box that says Always download full message and Internet Images.
    • Tap Done and repeat the steps on your other email accounts.
    • Exit and re-open Outlook mail (Press and hold the back button, then swipe down the app to exit).

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account?

1. How can I see what Windows licenses I have attached to my account? - Similar Threads - licenses attached account

2. How can I find my Office 2016 license in my Microsoft Account?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I find my Office 2016 license in my Microsoft Account?: I first installed Office 2016 using the ISO. Then I signed in to it. Obviously since I haven't bought it digitally, it said it couldn't find the license. Then I entered the Product Key (bought from Amazon) and activated it over the internet. Do I always need to enter the...
  3. i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me?: i have error 503 in my skype i can see nothing but the other person can see me? i cant see other person althogh my cam is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-error-503-in-my-skype-i-can-see-nothing-but/345ecf32-10a3-4ded-a0d2-0fe6582cad55
  4. How can I downgrade my windows license key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I downgrade my windows license key?: So I regrettably used a 3rd party website to upgrade my windows 10 home that I got when I bought my computer a while ago from bestbuy since I wanted to try doing some remote access stuff when I wasn't there. A few hours later I noticed that they activate windows watermark...
  5. Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store saying I have no applicable device linked to my account when I can see it on...: I just used the xbox game pass code that came with my GPU and I cannot download any xbox pass game to my pc. I have tried resetting the windows store, I updated my windows to the latest version, I have restarted, shut down and rebooted, changed my account info, unlinked and...
  6. I have winmail.dat attachments that I cannot open. What is the story?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have winmail.dat attachments that I cannot open. What is the story?: I have winmail.dat attachments that I cannot open. Options to save or download. Neither works. I've never seen these before. What is the story?...
  7. I have upgraded windows pro from home on my laptop. how can i transfer that license to my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have upgraded windows pro from home on my laptop. how can i transfer that license to my...: I have upgraded windows pro from home on my laptop. how can i transfer that license to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-windows-pro-from-home-on-my-laptop/8ca77991-fdb1-437b-b37f-1deca545fa3d"
  8. Where can I see my digital license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I see my digital license key?: Hello, I have multiple Windows 10 product keys that I've bought but I have no way of knowing which ones I've used previously on different computers. If possible, I'd like to be able to see the original retail product key that I used to activate my copy of Windows so I don't...
  9. How can i change my user account email if i have deleted my gmail account??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i change my user account email if i have deleted my gmail account??: Basically the problem is that i have 4 gmail accounts and i decided to keep only one and delete other unnecessary accounts. So, i have deleted 3 accounts and forget that one account is connected to my windows 10 account. Then i tried to remove that account but it requires...
  10. How can I see my windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I see my windows 10 key: How can I see my windows 10 key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-my-windows-10-key/1e13fbd6-34ea-43d2-b674-97f66fac99ba"