Windows 10: How can I see which program uses this file, because I can't delete it and it's not a...

Discus and support How can I see which program uses this file, because I can't delete it and it's not a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4l9dn/how_can_i_see_which_program_uses_this_file/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/user_1312_, Dec 1, 2020.

1. How can I see which program uses this file, because I can't delete it and it's not a...

/u/user_1312_, Dec 1, 2020
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

3. Nergal Win User
    App for deleting files while being used by another process...

Most of the time, booting in safe mode, as administrator, will enable you to remove those files (maps).

however, there are some programs out there to do just whatyou ask, I once found one after some searching on google. So either try my suggestion, or in fact search on google perhaps?

"Force delete" will bring up enough info on this.

Nergal, Dec 1, 2020
  4. How can I see which program uses this file, because I can't delete it and it's not a...

How do I delete registry files?

HKEY_Current user will only delete the keys within the current account ur using so if u have another account, the keys will remain on that one. To delete it from ur entire system local machine is what u use. Ur second question i can't answer. sry

spearman914, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I see which program uses this file, because I can't delete it and it's not a...

1. How can I see which program uses this file, because I can't delete it and it's not a... - Similar Threads - program uses file

2. how can i see the programs on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i see the programs on my computer: Home computer prorgrams installed on my computer?have numerous programs down loaded to my computer. how can i see a desktop view of the programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-the-programs-on-my-computer/3fb955bf-34e6-4972-b804-8615a87f6b83
  3. Which files&programs can I uninstall?

Which files&programs can I uninstall?: I have to clean up and free up storage space on C: drive. Storage usage is at capacity. Which Microsoft files can I delete and which ones should I keep. A lot of MS programs and I know to keep the major ones like Edge and One Drive.Thanks in advance....
  4. Which files&programs can I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which files&programs can I uninstall?: I have to clean up and free up storage space on C: drive. Storage usage is at capacity. Which Microsoft files can I delete and which ones should I keep. A lot of MS programs and I know to keep the major ones like Edge and One Drive.Thanks in advance....
  5. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...: Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all the parts, that would be wonderful.Thank you so much...
  6. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...: Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all the parts, that would be wonderful.Thank you so much...
  7. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

8. How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files

How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files: I have a problem saving files in an application I use. It only happens when I have the application open for a period of time. The support page for the application says I might have a program deleting temporary files or garbage collecting. It may be malicious or it might...
  9. Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hovbex/why_cant_i_see_a_frequently_used_program_on_the/
  10. Can't Delete Files on Share Because They're "In Use"

Can't Delete Files on Share Because They're "In Use": This issue is mainly on OS X but it's with a file on a Windows share so that's why I'm asking this here. My home file server is using Windows 10 Home to create a few shares with files on my hard drives in the PC. On my Mac, sometimes when I try to delete a file or modify...