Windows 10: How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they...

Discus and support How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone send me an email demanding money and indicated they know my Microsoft password. How can I pass this email to Microsoft so they can look into... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PercyPalmer, May 14, 2020.

1. How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they...

Someone send me an email demanding money and indicated they know my Microsoft password. How can I pass this email to Microsoft so they can look into this person and what they are doing?

Here is a link to this person Crista *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

PercyPalmer, May 14, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they... [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they... [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

3. Writer Win User
    How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, May 14, 2020
  4. Larnu Win User

How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they...

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, May 14, 2020
Thema:

How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they...

1. How can I send a bogus email to Microsoft in which the user demanded money because they... - Similar Threads - send bogus email

2. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  3. I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?: I can receive emails, but cannot send emails. Error messages states - Resembles spam, contains only links. How can I correct this so I can send emails?...
  4. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?: Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters of said account, and I can't identify to which account they refer. I don't know if this is because of an account about which I...
  5. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not send emails: Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the outgoing mail and were never delivered. As of March 1st all outgoing mail has now stopped. I receive the error code 0x80042109...
  6. microsoft email on computer will not send emails but can receive them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft email on computer will not send emails but can receive them: got a new computer on 10/31. set up and emails were both sent and received. now will only receive--will not send. I tried deleting the account and restarting computer. then re-entered the email account data. still will not send. can anyone help?...
  7. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26
  8. I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails

I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails: Can not receive emails, I can send email out but can not receive. Not using Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-recieve-emails-i-can-send-email-out-but/c16c07f0-ca43-487a-bf4c-f6fa3129a3d0
  9. why can not I send emails

why can not I send emails: why can not I send emails you need to send an email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-not-i-send-emails/fbfeaea1-dde7-41e3-8e9e-20be6e434147
  10. How can I send an email with the format expected?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I send an email with the format expected?: I'm in a position to send emails to a hundred or more recipients. To be safe, I first construct the message in MS Word - then paste it to the body of the email. To be extra safe, I'll email the message to myself. Then, I paste the message to the plethora of recipients and to...