Windows 10: How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Now use HP Pavilion laptop & HP 3630 Desk jet all in one printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SymonCrump, Sep 7, 2018.

1. How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

Now use HP Pavilion laptop & HP 3630 Desk jet all in one printer

:)

SymonCrump, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ?

1. How can I send a FAX in Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - send FAX

2. Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play...: Hi Is this posible? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-right-and-left-stereo-channels-and-send/88857aa8-9206-4383-8b45-a72ac9f03570
  3. Send, Receive all folders, Win 10, Outlook, 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send, Receive all folders, Win 10, Outlook, 2016: When I send and receive email messages, how do I keep the "send receive all folders" command from "synchronizing all subscribed folders" when I activate this command in the "Outlook Send/Receive Progress" window? As is, this is a very slow process and resulted from the reset...
  4. Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error"

Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error": My husband uses Windows Fax and Scan every day for his business. Suddenly it is no longer working - it will attempt to send a fax the maximum number of times, but err off each time with a message that says it can't be sent "due to an unexpected error". We've tried it with...
  5. How can I send a Fax from my computer in Win 10 on wireless network

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I send a Fax from my computer in Win 10 on wireless network: How can I send a Fax free on wireless network inWin 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-send-a-fax-from-my-computer-in-win-10-on/8181fa3d-cf81-485c-a00f-297f3c6cd3db
  6. Send and Receive Faxes on my laptop

Send and Receive Faxes on my laptop: I am trying to figure out if there is a way to send and receive faxes using Windows 10. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  7. when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected

when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected: when i try to send a fax i get that it is wright protected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/when-i-try-to-send-a-fax-i-get-that-it-is-wright/d998ae7d-7190-4fe7-8d8a-0a112a931427
  8. FAX send with Windows 10

FAX send with Windows 10: Hi: I recently upgraded from Win8.1. This is the first time that I am attempting to send a FAX with Win10. I have a two-sheet PDF document to send. I am getting an error message saying something about needing a FAX server ?? I have MS2003 Word, Apache Open Office,...
  9. Win10 Fax and Scan sends a totally black page

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Fax and Scan sends a totally black page: I built a new computer last week and naturally upgraded from Win7 and put Win10 on the new build. My wife's a teacher and sometimes needs to Fax lesson plans when she needs a substitute to take the class. When I scan and fax a page everything seems to go fine and the other...
  10. Windows 10 will not send fax - wants a tif file!?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not send fax - wants a tif file!?: I scanned a few documents as jpegs. I want to use Windows 10 fax and scan, and now get this message Windows can't fax or preview the attached file type. Try installing a program that allows you to print .tif files, save the attached file as a .tif file, and then try again....