Windows 10: How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?

Discus and support How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to send out my form from notepad to an email account but it shows no email account. how do I save the form, where can I set it down so it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lynngo_447, Mar 24, 2020.

1. How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?

I need to send out my form from notepad to an email account but it shows no email account. how do I save the form, where can I set it down so it is ready to be sent. I have different forms to fill out and I don't want to lose them along the way. Help.

:)

lynngo_447, Mar 24, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 24, 2020
  3. BOBS4BOB Win User
    CANT I JUST COPY AND PASTE A LETTER AND SEND TO EMAIL

IF I MAKE VA LETTER WITH NOTEPAD, AM I ABLE TO COPY THAT AND PASTE IN AN EMAIL.

BOBS4BOB, Mar 24, 2020
  4. mccoady Win User

How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?

Outlook Email Random Letters & Numbers

I put Office 365 on my mother's computer under my 365 Home license. She's using outlook.com as her email and Outlook as her email client on her computer. Outlook wasn't syncing her email I think due to Microsoft switching to Exchange and deleting the account and starting over was supposed to be the fix.

Anyway I deleted her account but didn't pay attention to the warning I needed to back something up... maybe not smart. I created a new profile entering her name Pat C and email I'll call L: [email protected].

Her new profile syncs plus sends and receives email just fine... but something's weird going on. Inside of Outlook it lists her email address as gobbledygook it's something like outlook.37ej39.07d.outlook.com instead of L: [email protected]. I've already deleted the profile but I believe the profile itself listed it as L: [email protected] but if you looked at the Properties of the account it listed it as outlook.37ej39.07d.outlook.com. The gobbledygook numbers & letters aren't exactly as they were listed but you get the picture.

I tried creating new Profiles plus doing an Office Repair but I always get the same random number & letters for her email. Nor do I ever see this gobbledygook during the setup process... only after it's finished.

Anyway to fix her email when using Outlook... her email is fine outside of Outlook?

mccoady, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?

1. How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account? - Similar Threads - send letter notepad

2. Outlook not able to send email outside of organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not able to send email outside of organization: Its has been two weeks and I have not been able to send email out to outside of domain users. I have called microsoft several time and not able to get any response....
  3. Outlook not able to send email outside of organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook not able to send email outside of organization: Its has been two weeks and I have not been able to send email out to outside of domain users. I have called microsoft several time and not able to get any response....
  4. How can I print from notepad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I print from notepad?: How can I print from notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-from-notepad/f79c1341-5177-4365-8c18-b4f2b2d63478
  5. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not send emails: Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the outgoing mail and were never delivered. As of March 1st all outgoing mail has now stopped. I receive the error code 0x80042109...
  6. Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts: Just changed internet providers, finally got all my emails working, hotmail & outlook, but when i try to send emails in my accounting program, it asks me to enter my email password as normal, but then won't send emails. Message is "the email service you selected cannot be...
  7. i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...: I got on notepad and did a resume and I need to send it email... I have an yahoo email account on my windows 10 laptop.. it will not send. please can anyone help me?...
  8. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26
  9. sending an email from notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090
  10. Can only Print from outside Notepad and Wordpad--only from outside

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can only Print from outside Notepad and Wordpad--only from outside: I can print a Notepad/Wordpad document by rightclicking on it and selecting Print, but when I select Print from within documents, I get an error: An error has occurred during this operation. Looked at all available online info--did not find this particular problem....