Windows 10: How can I ser different audio levels for headphones and built-in speakers?

Discus and support How can I ser different audio levels for headphones and built-in speakers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had that feature earlier in my laptop but it was gone when I reset my laptop recently. I didn't install any program earlier to do that submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theanreddy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How can I ser different audio levels for headphones and built-in speakers?

I had that feature earlier in my laptop but it was gone when I reset my laptop recently. I didn't install any program earlier to do that

submitted by /u/theanreddy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theanreddy, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How can I ser different audio levels for headphones and built-in speakers?

Volumes in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels

The sound volume in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels. For example if I have a
    speaker volume at 20%, then I plug in the headphones, it could be something like 70%. When I disconnect the headphones, the speaker volume gets back to 20%

Karl HarrisonL, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How can I ser different audio levels for headphones and built-in speakers?

1. How can I ser different audio levels for headphones and built-in speakers? - Similar Threads - ser different audio

2. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  3. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.: Hello, so i was using my Dell Laptop Inspiron 5558 when suddenly my speakers stopped working... the fixes which i have tried:1. Re-installing Divers from Dell's website2. Changing from Realteak to High Definition Audio3. Cleaning the headphone jack4. Rebooting my Laptop...
  4. Headphones/External Speakers works, but built-in speakers do not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  6. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  7. Headphone Jack And Built in Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Jack And Built in Speakers: How do I use both headphone Jack and Built in Speakers at the same time?I have checked on sound settings but my Headphone jack does not Show.My volume only comes out of the headphone jack but I would like to use both Built in speakers and headphone jack at the same time with...
  8. Headphone Jack And Built in Speakers

Headphone Jack And Built in Speakers: How do I use both headphone Jack and Built in Speakers at the same time?I have checked on sound settings but my Headphone jack does not Show.My volume only comes out of the headphone jack but I would like to use both Built in speakers and headphone jack at the same time with...
  9. Volumes in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volumes in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels: The sound volume in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels. For example if I have a speaker volume at 20%, then I plug in the headphones, it could be something like 70%. When I disconnect the headphones, the speaker volume gets back to 20%...
  10. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio In Headphones and Speakers: For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on discord, I can hear them perfectly find through my headphones, but then I booted up A Hat In Time. I still hear them through my...