Windows 10: How can I set custom music for my desktop?

Discus and support How can I set custom music for my desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I set a specific song as my desktop background music? Not to set it up like in the video linked below to where the song starts in Windows Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iiEco-Ryan3166, Apr 26, 2022.

1. How can I set custom music for my desktop?

How can I set a specific song as my desktop background music? Not to set it up like in the video linked below to where the song starts in Windows Media Player and starts the app when I log in, but to where it automatically plays as the static background music whenever I'm on the desktop and when I log in but when I'm in any other app like Chrome or playing a game the song isn't playing.Video mentioned above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LYDO_LX6sg

:)

iiEco-Ryan3166, Apr 26, 2022

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Apr 26, 2022
  3. suraswami Win User
    Laptop or Desktop for Music production?

My brother's BIL is into music composition and audition etc. He is looking to buy a new system (or build one). He was asking me if a Laptop will suffice for recording his compositions with good quality audio and video. He was looking to buy a i5 or i7 based Quad core + dedicated graphics powered laptop (with 8GB ram + 500GB Hdd). I suggested to build a Desktop powered with i5/i7 + dedicated grarphics and buy a real good $100 sound card and good headset. May be go little cheaper and build a AMD Quad/Hex based desktop.

Is a Laptop good enough or desktop is better?

If laptop suggest me few good ones. Looking for a mid-range priced ones (about $800).

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Apr 26, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

How can I set custom music for my desktop?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

How can I set custom music for my desktop?

1. How can I set custom music for my desktop? - Similar Threads - set custom music

2. How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?: How can i play custom music repeatedly in Microsoft video editor? I need to make about 5-6 min video but my music is short 30 sec. Therefore, i need to play it in the background again and again until it ends....
  3. How can I set a serial ID on my custom built desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set a serial ID on my custom built desktop.: I recently built my desktop and I need to assign a serial ID to it because come spring semester my college's WIFI will not allow access to any device not registered with a mac address and Serial ID in case the device is stolen. Since I would like to continue using my pc at...
  4. How can I set a serial ID on my custom built desktop.

How can I set a serial ID on my custom built desktop.: I recently built my desktop and I need to assign a serial ID to it because come spring semester my college's WIFI will not allow access to any device not registered with a mac address and Serial ID in case the device is stolen. Since I would like to continue using my pc at...
  5. How can I set a serial ID on my custom built desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How can I set custom music for my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set custom music for my desktop?: How can I set a specific song as my desktop background music? Not to set it up like in the video linked below to where the song starts in Windows Media Player and starts the app when I log in, but to where it automatically plays as the static background music whenever I'm on...
  7. How can I set custom music for my desktop?

How can I set custom music for my desktop?: How can I set a specific song as my desktop background music? Not to set it up like in the video linked below to where the song starts in Windows Media Player and starts the app when I log in, but to where it automatically plays as the static background music whenever I'm on...
  8. How can I set an MP4 as my desktop wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I set an MP4 as my desktop wallpaper?: Without using Wallpaper Engine submitted by /u/svenpewdiepie128 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gb0tmm/how_can_i_set_an_mp4_as_my_desktop_wallpaper/
  9. How can I customize Family settings on my own account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I customize Family settings on my own account?: I want to set some limits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-customize-family-settings-on-my-own/b16574a1-698c-4a58-8037-3aa8845a4295
  10. How can I create a custom desktop icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a custom desktop icon?: Hi, I would like to create a shortcut icon on my Windows 10 desktop to execute the following command: c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe -safe-mode I seem to recall that this was easy in earlier versions of Windows. (As were many other...