Windows 10: how can i set larger printout

Discus and support how can i set larger printout in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can i get larger print when printing out from desktop, kit so smal that i cant read it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterSchnabel, Dec 4, 2018.

1. how can i set larger printout

how can i get larger print when printing out from desktop, kit so smal that i cant read it

:)

PeterSchnabel, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

how can i set larger printout

OneNote Insert PDF printout turns black

Are you trying to insert a PDF printout on OneNote online using your browser? If yes, we suggest that you contact your browser's developer.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

how can i set larger printout

1. how can i set larger printout - Similar Threads - set larger printout

2. How to get Printout order match Submit ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Printout order match Submit ?: How to ensure printout same order as submit. My problem, I guess when printer is busy, printout is intermittently different.Example: Submit orderDocument ADocument BPrintout order intermittentlyDocument BDocument AHow to get Printout order I needDocument ADocument BThanks...
  3. How to get Printout order match Submit ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Printout order match Submit ?: How to ensure printout same order as submit. My problem, I guess when printer is busy, printout is intermittently different.Example: Submit orderDocument ADocument BPrintout order intermittentlyDocument BDocument AHow to get Printout order I needDocument ADocument BThanks...
  4. How to get Printout order match Submit ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?: how do i make clock on task bar larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-time-clock-larger-on-taskbar/075be6a1-177a-445a-8514-525a437f6216
  6. Larger taskbar, how to?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Larger taskbar, how to?: I've saw a fair few people with taskbars like the following: https://i.imgur.com/fZxezto.png yet I've not been able to find a way to do and quite like how it looks. Does anyone here know of a way of obtaining the taskbar linked above? submitted by /u/Fragil1ty [link]...
  7. How can I make the Icons and Outlook Larger in Widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make the Icons and Outlook Larger in Widows 10: I've just gotten Windows 10. The icons are supper small. on the task bar, can I increase their size? Aslo my outlook folder fonts are small. I tried changing but no help. How do you do this? Thank you,...
  8. How can I make the icons in some programs larger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the icons in some programs larger?: My screen has a 3240 x 2160 resolution and I have it set to 225% scaling (I think that's the right term!) I have noticed that some icons in apps are really small and it's hard to click on them accurately. I have attached an image of WIndows Media Player and adiIRC as an...
  9. Fax printouts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fax printouts: I use Windows 10 and am connected via my HP printer to conventional Fax. I frequently receive a print out headed on the left hand side My Printer Make & Model details and on the left hand side "Fax Log for my name and fax number". In the subject section the heading is Last...
  10. How can I clone my small ssd to a larger ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I clone my small ssd to a larger ssd?: I know that the answer is in tenforums somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm buying a 500GB SSD to replace my 120GB ssd and need to know how to clone the smaller ssd to the larger one. Is there a tutorial here? Thanks. 82865