Windows 10: How can I set live wallpapers on Win10?

Discus and support How can I set live wallpapers on Win10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title says it all. Is there native support or do I require a 3rd party application. If the latter is true, what is a trustworthy application submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xirynx, Jan 12, 2020.

1. /u/Xirynx Win User

How can I set live wallpapers on Win10?

Title says it all. Is there native support or do I require a 3rd party application. If the latter is true, what is a trustworthy application

submitted by /u/Xirynx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xirynx, Jan 12, 2020

2. N8 live wallpaper

n8 is considered to be having the best hardware, live wallpaper is not such a big deal ,if it is not facing any problem in doing such all round stuffs xenon flash and all that so why not live wallpaper does live wallpaper consume more power and hardware
    than xenon flash so if it is flashing the xenon light so live wallpaper is what a big deal?

sarfaraz793, Jan 12, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jan 12, 2020
  4. How can I set live wallpapers on Win10?

Live wallpaper

Version 1903 and 3d Moon Live Wallpaper

AlexandraRibera, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

How can I set live wallpapers on Win10?

1. How can I set live wallpapers on Win10? - Similar Threads - set live wallpapers

2. Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?: I have a really cheap AMOLED monitor, and I'm worried that setting a still wallpaper as a lock screen will leave some marks. When I take a break from work, I usually leave the PC on and locked. I'm not the type of guy to put the PC to sleep for just a 30-minute break. Also,...
  3. Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I set the live wallpaper on the windows 11 lock screen?: I have a really cheap AMOLED monitor, and I'm worried that setting a still wallpaper as a lock screen will leave some marks. When I take a break from work, I usually leave the PC on and locked. I'm not the type of guy to put the PC to sleep for just a 30-minute break. Also,...
  4. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  5. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  6. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lively Wallpaper: Lively wallpaper is covering up my entire desktop and all the apps when I use a live wallpaper. It just started doing this suddenly, it worked just fine before but then when I went to change it it covers all the apps....
  7. Win10 Live-Wallpaper blinking Task Bar

Win10 Live-Wallpaper blinking Task Bar: Hello, i've been using a live wallpaper for some time now, but recently i have noticed all the opaque elements of win10 start blinking and it is very annoying. When using a regular wallpaper everything is back to normal and i am almost 100% certain the blinking is because...
  8. How can I set an MP4 as my desktop wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I set an MP4 as my desktop wallpaper?: Without using Wallpaper Engine submitted by /u/svenpewdiepie128 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gb0tmm/how_can_i_set_an_mp4_as_my_desktop_wallpaper/
  9. Live wallpaper

Live wallpaper: I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-wallpaper/1c3d35d2-e001-49ae-a439-08bf5b076d8d
  10. How can I set the lock screen wallpaper on Win10 Pro domain PCs?

How can I set the lock screen wallpaper on Win10 Pro domain PCs?: With the release of 1607 (Anniversary Update) we can no longer set the default lock screen image on our domain-joined Win10 Pro PCs via GPO. Is there a location in the registry that can be used to set this to a custom corporate wallpaper instead of the ever-changing Microsoft...