Windows 10: How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,...

Discus and support How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, when I added these three languages, I Couldn't change the language with "Right Alt + Shift", just "Left Alt + Shift" is working. why? what should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad Sadr, Nov 15, 2020.

1. How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,...

Hi, when I added these three languages, I Couldn't change the language with "Right Alt + Shift", just "Left Alt + Shift" is working.

why? what should I do?

Thanks, Mohammad

:)

Mohammad Sadr, Nov 15, 2020

2. Changing languages with right-alt + shift stopped working

Windows 10 home.

Used to be, you could use both left-alt and right-alt + shift to switch between languages.

Then, some years back, only left-alt + shift switched between languages, whereas right-alt + shift went always to secondary language. That was a pain, but not a show stopper.

This is!

After latest Windows Update, right-alt + shift is dead.

I opened Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Language > Advanced setting > Switching input methods > Change language bar hot keys > Change Key Sequence

the only options there are:

1. Not Assigned

2. Ctrl + shift

3. Left Alt + shift

4. Grave Accent (`)

Right-alt + shift is gone!!!

How do I get it back?

I've been doing the same thing to switch languages since Windows 3.0, I think. It's massively frustrating to do it instinctively only for it to not work all of a sudden... Seriously annoying. How can I fix it?

MosheHimmelfarb, Nov 15, 2020
  3. right alt+shift

I upgraded to windows 10 recently , but since then i can't use right alt+shift to change language to Arabic . Now i can only use left alt+shift to toggle between english and arabic . I tried to change that through input method sitting ,but the "right alt+shift"
    key sequence is not available at all . can anyone help with that ? thank you .

ahmad maghraby, Nov 15, 2020
  4. How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,...

Alt-Shift doesn't change language

I just started using Win 10 home.

At the beginning all was working fine, but suddenly it stopped changing language input with the alt-shift keys.

I tried changing the language bar hot keys.

When i'm changing it to Ctrl+Shift, it's working.

But when I change it back to Alt+Shift, it doesn't work.

PLEASE HELP

I can't work like this.

TomGrossman, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,...

1. How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,... - Similar Threads - set Right Alt

2. ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work: Last week my ALT+SHIFT to change language stopped working.I checked the input method and to change language, and it is still set to ALT+SHIFT.I'm using SteelSeries apex 5 keyboard on windows 11...
  3. ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work: Last week my ALT+SHIFT to change language stopped working.I checked the input method and to change language, and it is still set to ALT+SHIFT.I'm using SteelSeries apex 5 keyboard on windows 11...
  4. Multiple English Languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple English Languages: can someone explain to me why I have two English keyboards and I can't remove either of them? System locale is English New Zealand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-english-languages/736d21b4-3b92-426c-a6a5-5a07df695cea
  5. Multiple English Languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple English Languages: can someone explain to me why I have two English keyboards and I can't remove either of them? System locale is English New Zealand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-english-languages/736d21b4-3b92-426c-a6a5-5a07df695cea
  6. How can I change it to English? I've changed everything to English in the language settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change it to English? I've changed everything to English in the language settings.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SWAGNEMITE_1309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikkws9/how_can_i_change_it_to_english_ive_changed/
  7. How can I set multiple backgrounds that can change, like a slideshow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I set multiple backgrounds that can change, like a slideshow?: There's lots of backgrounds I like but I cant find a way to use all of them in a slideshow like manner, or have them change every time I reset my laptop. The only advice I've seen is on dual monitors and obviously a laptop only has 1 monitor so how can I get multiple...
  8. How do I disable the Alt+Shift overlay when changing languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the Alt+Shift overlay when changing languages?: I've been using blender, specifically for sculpting, a lot the past two weeks or so and in that program by default middle-click lets you rotate around your pivot point in your scene, but since I'm using a tablet that isn't very convenient so blender let's you enable a setting...
  9. How can I change the default language mistakenly set to German back to English?

How can I change the default language mistakenly set to German back to English?: How can I change the default language mistakenly set to German back to English? I inadvertently set this when downloading translation software...
  10. How to change the language to English?

How to change the language to English?: Last month, I brought a laptop in China , which is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Window 10 Chinese family version. I want to change the whole laptop's system to English. When I open the laptop, it's Chinese, I ask the worker to help me to change to English, they went to setting to...