Windows 10: How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor?

Discus and support How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, How can I set up a different slideshow on each of my 2 monitors? I just got a second monitor and I can set a different wallpaper on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R...Jansen, Jun 30, 2019.

1. How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor?

Hello everyone,

How can I set up a different slideshow on each of my 2 monitors? I just got a second monitor and I can set a different wallpaper on each, but for some reason I cannot choose which screen I want to apply a slideshow to. I have a folder of images I want to have a slideshow of on screen 1 and there is a folder of different images I want to have a slideshow of on screen 2.

Currently I cannot even find a setting to determine what shows on which screen. I cannot even have the same slideshow on both, because it seems to randomly set a image for both screens (from the same folder). I have put it on random because I want it to be randomized, but if I cannot get a different slideshow on each one (which would be really unfortunate), I want to at least have the same image on each screen, in random order.

I hope my issue is clear here.

Thanks in advance!

- R. Jansen

PS: I do plan on saving the settings as a theme once I'm happy with them. I have made lots of themes... is it possible to apply a different theme to each of the screens?

:)

R...Jansen, Jun 30, 2019

2. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Jun 30, 2019
  3. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

I followed those steps. When right-clicking on the image to select a monitor, I get:

• Set for all monitors
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4

How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor? 01d6e76f-69b5-4b69-af3d-0c264511199c?upload=true.jpg

jwildman16, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor?

Using different folders of wallpapers for different Slideshow on each monitors

Hi,

You can set different wallpapers for multiple monitors without having to install a third-party software. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the empty area of desktop and then click Personalize.
    • Under Choose your picture section, right-click on a picture which you want to set as a desktop background for one of your monitors. You will see a context menu, and you can select which monitor to use.
    • You can also use the Browse button to browse to the picture you want to set as a wallpaper. Click
      Choose picture to add it to the Choose your picture section, and press right-click on the picture.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor?

1. How can I set up a different wallpaper slideshow on each monitor? - Similar Threads - set different wallpaper

2. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  3. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  4. How to set each monitor to a different display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set each monitor to a different display: I have added a larger monitor to my laptop to allow working on different projects.Both are working, but both show the same screen. Detect other display shows "we could,t find...", but it is showing the screen I am on.New to this and could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance....
  5. How to set each monitor to a different display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set each monitor to a different display: I have added a larger monitor to my laptop to allow working on different projects.Both are working, but both show the same screen. Detect other display shows "we could,t find...", but it is showing the screen I am on.New to this and could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance....
  6. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  7. How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor.

How to have different set of slideshows playing for each monitor.: Hi I have a dual monitor set up and would like to play 2 sets of slideshow backgrounds for each monitor, since one is on portrait mode and the other on landscape. Anyone know how to achieve this? Monitor A - only shows images from Folder A Monitor B - only shows images...
  8. How do I set a different wallpaper for each monitor? It always applies to both monitors. My...

How do I set a different wallpaper for each monitor? It always applies to both monitors. My...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OnePunkArmy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fivaze/how_do_i_set_a_different_wallpaper_for_each/
  9. Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?

Different desktop background slideshow for each monitor?: I'm looking for a way to have a different desktop background slideshow for each monitor. Each of my monitors has a different aspect ratio (one is 4x3, one is 16x9) and I want each picture to fit nicely. I have two folders of photos with the right aspect ratio for each...
  10. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor: Previously, I could set the background to "Slideshow," choose an album folder, and see a different image from the folder on each screen. The pictures on each screen would then change to something else according to the "Change picture every" timeframe. Now, with these same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up 2 different wallpaper folder slideshow for dual monitor

2. set background slideshow for individual monitors

3. setting a different slide show for monitors

4. different wallpaper slideshow for different monitors,
  5. set different slideshow for each monitor Windows 10