Windows 10: How can i set up screentime without my kids changing the time

Discus and support How can i set up screentime without my kids changing the time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ive set it up but my kid just changes the time submitted by /u/gurkenpfeffer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gurkenpfeffer, Jul 2, 2020.

1. How can i set up screentime without my kids changing the time

/u/gurkenpfeffer, Jul 2, 2020

2. Changing family screentime doesn't take effect

My child is locked out of screentime, so I change screentime setting to include the current time. Still won't let the kid log in. Devices all up to date. Logged out, restarted. Screentime settings show correctly, child is still locked out.

This keeps happening. Screentime would be an excellent feature, but it's ridiculously unreliable. Would work for a few days or weeks, then it just quits. Nothing changes on our end: same users, accounts, etc. I just want to be able to adjust settings as
    intended. Please Microsoft get this right!

JuditBalassa, Jul 2, 2020
  3. In windows 10, how to prevent my kids from changing the time setting in their own account to pass the time limit set by parental control

i have tried all your suggestions how can i prevent my kids from changing there sign in password. and change there settings . i dont want them to have any of this control on my computor

MarkWeitzman, Jul 2, 2020
  4. AndySteck Win User

How can i set up screentime without my kids changing the time

Windows Phone 8 - how to quickly launch kids corner?

• How do I launch Kids Corner on my Windows Phone 8, without going through the settings menu every time?
    Maybe I'm just missing something but if I want to launch Kids Corner this is how I do it....

• Launch settings app
    • Select Kid's Corner
    • Launch Kid's Corner

Surely there's a way to launch the Kid's Corner from the main screen.

AndySteck, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

How can i set up screentime without my kids changing the time

1. How can i set up screentime without my kids changing the time - Similar Threads - set screentime without

2. How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...: Right, I'm using Windows in English. Have been my whole life.Yet, I can't figure out how to have time/date and default keyboard layout in Estonian without default apps also changing language.How to do it?...
  3. How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change date/time settings and keyboard language WITHOUT changing language of...: Right, I'm using Windows in English. Have been my whole life.Yet, I can't figure out how to have time/date and default keyboard layout in Estonian without default apps also changing language.How to do it?...
  4. How to I chane time zone for family screentime not the device time or time zone the time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I chane time zone for family screentime not the device time or time zone the time...: the screentime time zone doesn't match the time zone we are in nor the time zone on our devices. I have to constantly change screentime because it's set for Spain we lived there for 10 months last year we bought all of our devices in the US and it switched over fine when we...
  5. How to I chane time zone for family screentime not the device time or time zone the time...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I chane time zone for family screentime not the device time or time zone the time...: the screentime time zone doesn't match the time zone we are in nor the time zone on our devices. I have to constantly change screentime because it's set for Spain we lived there for 10 months last year we bought all of our devices in the US and it switched over fine when we...
  6. I set screen time and my kid just goes on my phone and changes it when I’m not looking....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set screen time and my kid just goes on my phone and changes it when I’m not looking....: I set screen time and my kid just goes on my phone and changes it when I’m not looking. This app needs a password to change screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-set-screen-time-and-my-kid-just-goes-on-my-phone/aa29887a-a319-4c3a-acdf-07b122200d4a
  7. How can I change my time without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my time without administrator rights?: I am having a hard time connecting to the internet because my clock is 1 month ahead. and I cannot change my time as I am a standard user. I cannot google meet anyone using IE now. please consider helping me out.Thanks and have a great day....
  8. Setting time limits for my kids

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting time limits for my kids: HY So i have a parent account and two kids that have also a microsoft account. family acccount One of the account is logged on the same computer that i am so i've tried to set a time limit for him. The problem is i made some changes in the time limit but the system doesn't...
  9. Setting up accounts for kids

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up accounts for kids: Hi I'd like to be able to set up two accounts for the kids on the laptop. One where they can access minecraft, roblox etc. The other where these are blocked so they can only access educational websites that I choose. Is there a way to do this please?...
  10. How can I set my kids' accounts to require permission to download apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I set my kids' accounts to require permission to download apps?: I have their accounts set to require permission to purchase something, but free stuff doesn't seem to be restricted. I want to restrict game downloads. I would also like to disable skype ability....