Windows 10: How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

Discus and support How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried using the procedure: "Start -> Settings -> Ease of Access -> Other options -> select from Show notifications for pull down menu."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelMcGinnis3, Aug 28, 2020.

1. How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

I've tried using the procedure:

"Start -> Settings -> Ease of Access -> Other options -> select from Show notifications for pull down menu."

Unfortunately, there is no option for "Show notifications for" on that screen. I can turn ON/OFF notifications and choose where they show up but there's no option for how long they display.

There's not even any "Ease of Access" option under "Settings"

How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length abed3dbf-e0fb-4cb3-9b8f-1aacf71ea9f0?upload=true.jpg

:)

MichaelMcGinnis3, Aug 28, 2020
  2. pjscott51 Win User

Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

I'm using Windows 10 pro. I'm wondering if there's a way to increase the length of time the notification at the bottom right of the screen displays?

Thanks,

Paul

pjscott51, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Length of time of Notifications.

I wish to extend the length of time a Notification appears for on my Windows 10 screen. A previous answer to a similar query suggested; 'Settings>Ease of Access>Other Options' but my 'Ease of Access' does not have an 'Other Options' choice. Where is it?

RaymondWalker2, Aug 28, 2020
  4. How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

Setting the length of time?

Hi Kelly,

For you to set the screen length of time before it locks, you can try the below mentioned steps to make device getting locked automatically:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type settings, and select
      Setting
      from the list.
    • Navigate to Account > Sign-In options > Lock Screen > Screen time out.
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.

Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
    Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Michael Gall, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

1. How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length - Similar Threads - Set Notification Display

2. How to change notification settings display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  3. How to change notification settings display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  4. Windows 10 show notification time setting is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 show notification time setting is not working: I set the show notifications time to 5 minutes and some one skype me and the notification does not stay 5 minutes on the screen. The skype notification disappear after maybe 10 sceconds? so Why the show notifications time not working? Can someone test theirs for me plz?...
  5. Windows 10 show notification time setting is not working

Windows 10 show notification time setting is not working: I set the show notifications time to 5 minutes and some one skype me and the notification does not stay 5 minutes on the screen. The skype notification disappear after maybe 10 sceconds? so Why the show notifications time not working? Can someone test theirs for me plz?...
  6. How can you set WordPad page length ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you set WordPad page length ?: Is there a way to display the length of a page while you are typing? Currently it looks like a page goes on forever & you have to do a Print Preview in order to see how many pages a document really is. You can set the bottom margin in Page Setup, but you can't see it while...
  7. How can you set WordPad page length ?

How can you set WordPad page length ?: Is there a way to display the length of a page while you are typing? Currently it looks like a page goes on forever & you have to do a Print Preview in order to see how many pages a document really is. You can set the bottom margin in Page Setup, but you can't see it while...
  8. length of display

in Windows 10 Customization
    length of display: length of display when i hover over informational box or line is not long enough for me to read it wear can i change the popups display time to make it longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-display/2e606493-a9df-4270-bc47-10c975a49983
  9. How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time

in Windows 10 News
    How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center keeps a stack of all notifications that arrive from different applications. When an application sends out a notification, it is displayed for 5 seconds, and then it disappears. While five seconds are enough to draw your [...] This...
  10. length of time screen displays between usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    length of time screen displays between usage: Can I change the length of time before screen goes black while working on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-time-screen-displays-between-usage/27bae623-b790-4cfc-b635-b141bc97a194