Windows 10: how can I set windows to update my drivers

Discus and support how can I set windows to update my drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I change and have windows update my drivers ? I have windows 10 nstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Patti17701, Nov 1, 2019.

1. how can I set windows to update my drivers

how can I change and have windows update my drivers ? I have windows 10 nstalled

:)

Patti17701, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Nov 1, 2019
  4. how can I set windows to update my drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

how can I set windows to update my drivers

1. how can I set windows to update my drivers - Similar Threads - set update drivers

2. How can I go to my setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I go to my setting: When I go to the sight it dose not really tell me how to get to the settings and not link that takes you there … https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-go-to-my-setting/6cd79224-4165-4862-ac28-b899220382ae
  3. How can I update my GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I update my GPU driver?: I recently installed the game Planet Zoo and whenever I open the game it notifies me that my GPU driver is out of date. However, I have updated my PC and the device manager says I have the latest update. What can I do? My adapter is the Intel HD Graphics 530 and my product is...
  4. How can i uninstall windows driver updates

How can i uninstall windows driver updates: i recently installed a few windows driver updates but after installing , my Bluetooth stopped working , i have a acer aspire e5 573 windows 10 laptop and i don't have any system restore points i have tried multiple ways to fix my Bluetooth including installing drivers ,...
  5. How can I update my generic pnp monitor driver?

How can I update my generic pnp monitor driver?: I have an laptop with an old driver of generic pnp monitor2006. How can I update it to the latest one? Windows updater doesn't provide any options to update this......
  6. How can I definitely prevent Windows to update my Realtek driver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I definitely prevent Windows to update my Realtek driver?: Hi, I just updated Windows 10 to the 2004 version, and once again, as it does after every major update, it decided to update my Realtek audio driver. "Device installation settings" is disabled in "system properties", but it's always enabled after the system finishes to...
  7. How can I prevent my graphics driver from updating?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I prevent my graphics driver from updating?: I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 and have an issue where the computer can't wake the display after it times out. I have spent months and many posts on here and bleeping computer and all resolutions suggested do not work - this is a known issue and I have found a hopeful...
  8. How can I prevent my graphics driver from updating?

How can I prevent my graphics driver from updating?: I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 and have an issue where the computer can't wake the display after it times out. I have spent months and many posts on here and bleeping computer and all resolutions suggested do not work - this is a known issue and I have found a hopeful...
  9. How can I Activate windows in my settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I Activate windows in my settings?: How can I Activate windows in my settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-in-my-settings/de03fed2-88ff-44b8-a7f1-336b9c8b8ef0
  10. How can I update the drivers on my Logitech speakers?

How can I update the drivers on my Logitech speakers?: They're new speakers, but the sound is distorted and there's too much bass. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-can-i-update-the-drivers-on-my-logitech/527471c4-6dcc-403c-b9f9-02822b6200ef