Windows 10: How can I share games with family group member?

Discus and support How can I share games with family group member? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my Windows10 PC, I bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store with my admin account, how can I share it with my kids in my family group? I searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RachelHuang6, May 29, 2021.

1. How can I share games with family group member?

In my Windows10 PC, I bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store with my admin account, how can I share it with my kids in my family group? I searched several questions before and their solutions are no longer working.

:)

RachelHuang6, May 29, 2021
  2. Routz Win User

Game sharing with family members

Hi,

I have just purchased Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC. It downloaded and Installed overnight. Seems to work fine on my account/profile.

I want to share it with other Family members who have microsoft accounts and are listed as my family members. I believe this is possible with xbox play anywhere games.

Logged into one childs account, went to microsoft store, found game but it seems to want me to buy it again! Should it just say Install instead of Buy?

We dont have an xbox console. Do we need any other xbox stuff( pass, software etc.)?

Thanks for any sugestions.

Routz, May 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1816818

Brink, May 29, 2021
  4. How can I share games with family group member?

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, May 29, 2021
Thema:

How can I share games with family group member?

1. How can I share games with family group member? - Similar Threads - share games family

2. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I share Minecraft with family members: I know this question has been asked before by others but I can not seem to get this to work. I purchased Minecraft using my account and would like to share it with my daughters account. I have a family set up, with myself and my daughters accounts. I followed the steps here:...
  3. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I share Minecraft with family members: I know this question has been asked before by others but I can not seem to get this to work. I purchased Minecraft using my account and would like to share it with my daughters account. I have a family set up, with myself and my daughters accounts. I followed the steps here:...
  4. How do I share Minecraft with family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't remove family members from family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  6. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  7. Sharing a game with family member

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing a game with family member: I got bought Forza Horizon 4 and I want to let my brother play it in his own account without letting him into mine every time, is it possible? I searched on Google but I can't find a clear answer. My brother is already a family member. submitted by /u/Vaiolo00 [link]...
  8. A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.

A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.: 1. On your computer, sign in with an organizer's Microsoft account. 2. Click the + for add a family member. 3. Add who you want to be in your family group. 4. If they don't have a Microsoft account, create one for them....
  9. Game sharing with family members

Game sharing with family members: Hi, I have just purchased Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC. It downloaded and Installed overnight. Seems to work fine on my account/profile. I want to share it with other Family members who have microsoft accounts and are listed as my...
  10. May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family?

May I know how I can share pictures to other members of the family?: I’ve actually have a family member set up in the settings, and her profile was set up as an administrator. I’m able to see her name in the share feature of file explorer. However, when I attempt to share a folder, it would say that my folder can’t be shared. So what then...