Windows 10: How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet?

Discus and support How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im unsure if this is even the correct place, but I will give it a whirl. I have had this Nextbook Quad-core Windows 8.1 Tablet for 8-9 years now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by caleb conway, May 22, 2024.

1. How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet?

Im unsure if this is even the correct place, but I will give it a whirl. I have had this Nextbook Quad-core Windows 8.1 Tablet for 8-9 years now. Serial number YFG0914061326. However, Ive been unable to use it for the majority because I cant sign in. It says, "Your PC is offline, please sign in with the last password used on this PC" There is no way to remember this, as it also doesn't give a forgot password option. I was hoping when I reset the password to this account, it would be the same. However, it was to no avail. Do you guys think I should contact Microsoft, Windows, or even somehow f

:)

caleb conway, May 22, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet? 72821d1485965305t-nextbook-windows-tablet-camera-capture.jpg

NavyLCDR, May 22, 2024
  3. lakshi Win User
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

I don't understand what you say, I temporarily uninstalled the camera app, now how do I install the drivers I exported from windows8 on device manager if there is no 'imaging devices' on the list?

lakshi, May 22, 2024
  4. How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet?

Nextbook tablet

How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset.

Global Beauty, May 22, 2024
Thema:

How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet?

1. How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet? - Similar Threads - sign Nextbook Tablet

2. How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I sign in my Nextbook Tablet?: Im unsure if this is even the correct place, but I will give it a whirl. I have had this Nextbook Quad-core Windows 8.1 Tablet for 8-9 years now. Serial number YFG0914061326. However, Ive been unable to use it for the majority because I cant sign in. It says, "Your PC is...
  3. Nextbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nextbook: Nextbook not typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook/304a5344-8a83-4ed5-91d8-a39522c50731
  4. Nextbook

Nextbook: Nextbook not typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook/304a5344-8a83-4ed5-91d8-a39522c50731
  5. Nextbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Nextbook tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nextbook tablet: How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook-tablet/53a52380-7cc6-4d74-acdf-854c390b8ac8
  7. how can i disable cortana on my tablet?

how can i disable cortana on my tablet?: Just bought it . Any hints? 79499
  8. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera: Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400". In properties it says: Driver date: 8/1/2014 Driver version: 19.50.53.344 But when i upgrade...
  9. Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet

Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet: Hello, i have a nextbook windows tablet and i upgraded it to windows 10. I had exported all the drivers when it was on windows 8. After upgrading to windows 10 i installed drivers for camera and rotation and both working fine. Now the problem is when i rotate the tablet the...
  10. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...