Windows 10: How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

Discus and support How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All 8 email addresses have been unlinked prior to this morning. All my accounts are synced to get mail delivered every 15 minutes. Yesterday and today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RC-Sunshine, Feb 26, 2020.

1. How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

All 8 email addresses have been unlinked prior to this morning. All my accounts are synced to get mail delivered every 15 minutes. Yesterday and today 2 out of the 8 accounts will not sync. I thought maybe linking all 8 would solve issue, just made it worse. Didn't want all emails dumped into one box. Should have known better. Would appreciate help. Thank you.

:)

RC-Sunshine, Feb 26, 2020

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 26, 2020
  3. How do I unlink linked emails in my mail?

Hi RodErickson,

May I know what application are you using to access your emails? If you are using the built-in Mail app for Windows 10, you can follow these steps on how to unlink your linked emails:

1. In the Mail app, click on the gear icon below.
    2. Under Settings, click on Manage Accounts.
    3. Click on the email account that you wish to unlink.
    4. Click on Delete account from this device.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Feb 26, 2020
  4. How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

Hi Walter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about unlinking the Email account from Mail app. We will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that you will have to remove the account from Mail app to unlink the Emails for the account.

I suggest you to refer to the below article to remove the account from Mail app.

Refer to the section Remove an account from : Mail app for Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

1. How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail. - Similar Threads - simply unlink email

2. How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?: Basically, after I signed in to Microsoft Office, using the Microsoft account, somehow, the g-mail account will takeover and it will show g-mail account as the main signed-in account.Is there a way I could un-link this? So that my Microsoft account is independent....
  3. How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlink g-mail account from a microsoft account?: Basically, after I signed in to Microsoft Office, using the Microsoft account, somehow, the g-mail account will takeover and it will show g-mail account as the main signed-in account.Is there a way I could un-link this? So that my Microsoft account is independent....
  4. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS: I am going crazy trying to UNLINK my gmail and my Hotmail. I DO NOT want to delete either but that seems to be my only option as what I have read I DO NOT have the option to UNLINK....AND I am NOT getting my gmails or able to send any gmails. I am losing jobs because I can't...
  5. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS: I am going crazy trying to UNLINK my gmail and my Hotmail. I DO NOT want to delete either but that seems to be my only option as what I have read I DO NOT have the option to UNLINK....AND I am NOT getting my gmails or able to send any gmails. I am losing jobs because I can't...
  6. UNLINKING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

7. Unlinking Email Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlinking Email Accounts: Somehow I stumbled into linking my email accounts and now want to unlink them. I've checked a number of sources but can't find the "UNLINK" button. Need help. Thanks...
  8. Unlinking Email Accounts

Unlinking Email Accounts: Somehow I stumbled into linking my email accounts and now want to unlink them. I've checked a number of sources but can't find the "UNLINK" button. Need help. Thanks...
  9. How can I change the name display of my email account in Mail?

How can I change the name display of my email account in Mail?: I newly added my Gmail account to Mail app but it keeps displaying the wrong name every time I sent an email. I tried to update in the Gmail settings but it fails to sync in the Mail. I really like using Mail as a built-in app. Please help me with this!! The wrong name makes...
  10. How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop?

How do I unlink mail accounts on my mail app on my Windows10 laptop?: There isn't a "gear" logo where I can get to settings to unlink an account. Where do I go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-unlink-mail-accounts-on-my-mail-app-on-my/b740b35a-14de-4c11-b1ab-534f40fae783

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone unlinking emails