Windows 10: How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone

Discus and support How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Curious Richie, Jan 26, 2020.

1. How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone

Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone?

:)

Curious Richie, Jan 26, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jan 26, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone

Windows Media Player "Find Album Info" Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with finding album information in Windows Media Player.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Windows Media Player settings.

• Corrupt Windows Media player library database.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run Windows Media Player Library Troubleshooter.

a. Press “Windows Key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and hit Enter.

c. Click on Programs and click on Windows Media Player Library Troubleshooter.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to rebuild the Windows Media player library database and check if it helps.

a. Exit Windows Media Player.

b. Press Windows Key + R in keyboard to open Run, type
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player, and then click OK.

c. Select all the files in the folder, and then click Delete
    on the File menu.

Note: You do not have to delete the folders that are in this folder.

d. Restart Windows Media Player.

Note: Windows Media Player automatically rebuilds the database.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone

1. How can I sink an album from Windows media player to an iphone - Similar Threads - sink album media

2. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  3. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  4. Sinking iphone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sinking iphone: how do I link my iphone to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sinking-iphone/f2228fa6-9255-41d9-8042-02e1d053a2dc
  5. How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone

How can I sync an album from Windows media player to an iphone: Trying to sync an album from windows media player to I phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sync-an-album-from-windows-media-player/ce492170-25c1-4298-bad1-e7f773f9784a
  6. Media Player album art

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player album art: Where has the paste album art option in Windows Media Player gone? Is the now another way to add the desired album cover? A lot of the stuff I need isn't available for digital sale anywhere so info can't be found by the media player. Old demo tapes from very obscure, and...
  7. Album art missing from Media Player

Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727
  8. Media Player - Find Album Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player - Find Album Information: When I try to Update Album Information from online servers the default server is: musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com This server seems unable to find any music, even music that was previously found! Previous versions of Media Player on my previous laptop searched for album...
  9. Windows Media Player Album Logos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Album Logos: I recently ripped several CDs to my hard drive. Album covers now display ATC Planet POP Logo instead of the recording artists. How can I delete the ATC logos and restore the original album covers. (I didn't load any ATC CDs.)...
  10. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering albums from the old windows media player: Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player. Thanks in anticipation. Patricia...