Windows 10: How can i solve it ?

Discus and support How can i solve it ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Afafter reset my pc stuck at this screen i dont have a w10 USB or another computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammed Salim, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How can i solve it ?

Afafter reset my pc stuck at this screen i dont have a w10 USB or another computer

:)

Muhammed Salim, Jan 25, 2023
  2. JLJones Win User

Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:

1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Cerawy Win User
    My calibration doesnt load on startup

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

How can i solve it ?

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

How can i solve it ?

1. How can i solve it ? - Similar Threads - solve

2. Windows 10: The Troubleshooter For Windows Updates Is NOT SOLVING The Problem Of Update Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: The Troubleshooter For Windows Updates Is NOT SOLVING The Problem Of Update Not...: Hello Everybody,In the past four months, I've tried over and over again, all the things I know, to solve this issue of a certain update not getting installedsince2024-01" Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 "Every time, Win10 downloads...
  3. Windows 10: The Troubleshooter For Windows Updates Is NOT SOLVING The Problem Of Update Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: The Troubleshooter For Windows Updates Is NOT SOLVING The Problem Of Update Not...: Hello Everybody,In the past four months, I've tried over and over again, all the things I know, to solve this issue of a certain update not getting installedsince2024-01" Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 "Every time, Win10 downloads...
  4. Windows 10: The Troubleshooter For Windows Updates Is NOT SOLVING The Problem Of Update Not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to solve deadlock on SQLServer 2019 database with KEY and PAGE LOCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve deadlock on SQLServer 2019 database with KEY and PAGE LOCK: I've a lot of deadlock on the same object of a SQLServer database. I'm trying to solve the issue. /****** Object: Index [PK_M6.TBL_PDC_T] ******/ ALTER TABLE [dbo].[M6.TBL_PDC_T] ADD CONSTRAINT [PK_M6.TBL_PDC_T] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED [PDCT_CENTATT] ASC, [PDCT_DATACONS] ASC,...
  6. How to solve deadlock on SQLServer 2019 database with KEY and PAGE LOCK

How to solve deadlock on SQLServer 2019 database with KEY and PAGE LOCK: I've a lot of deadlock on the same object of a SQLServer database. I'm trying to solve the issue. /****** Object: Index [PK_M6.TBL_PDC_T] ******/ ALTER TABLE [dbo].[M6.TBL_PDC_T] ADD CONSTRAINT [PK_M6.TBL_PDC_T] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED [PDCT_CENTATT] ASC, [PDCT_DATACONS] ASC,...
  7. SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.: I was using my laptop and I looked away for about 1 minute and come back to my laptop sleeping. I turn it back on and when I log in, my PIN is replaced with the text "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Now this wouldn't be an...
  8. SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.

SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.: I was using my laptop and I looked away for about 1 minute and come back to my laptop sleeping. I turn it back on and when I log in, my PIN is replaced with the text "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Now this wouldn't be an...
  9. icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...: icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the windows update. when it will be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-is-missing-from-the-taskbait-is-happening/d822a32a-849f-40a5-8a3c-db95a5e60efa
  10. icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...

icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...: icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the windows update. when it will be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-is-missing-from-the-taskbait-is-happening/d822a32a-849f-40a5-8a3c-db95a5e60efa