Windows 10: How can I solve the problem blue screen error?

Discus and support How can I solve the problem blue screen error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I solve the problem blue screen error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdityaVerma2, Sep 13, 2018.

1. How can I solve the problem blue screen error?

How can I solve the problem blue screen error?

:)

AdityaVerma2, Sep 13, 2018

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I solve the problem blue screen error? - Similar Threads - solve problem blue

2. how to solve blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve blue screen errors: Tell me why blue screen errors appeared most often to my mintt windows 11 pc.also how to fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-blue-screen-errors/7ceb2858-d446-482a-a216-2da9d3d04cb5
  3. how to solve blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve blue screen errors: Tell me why blue screen errors appeared most often to my mintt windows 11 pc.also how to fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-blue-screen-errors/7ceb2858-d446-482a-a216-2da9d3d04cb5
  4. How to solve the blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the blue screen error?: My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when Update files get corrupt, so I deleted the files in System Distribution, and restart and it not starting now.It is not opening...
  5. How to solve the blue screen error?

How to solve the blue screen error?: My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when Update files get corrupt, so I deleted the files in System Distribution, and restart and it not starting now.It is not opening...
  6. How to solve the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the blue screen error: How do I remove the blue screen from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-blue-screen-error/5b241e27-0b46-41b1-ba21-1a54cde3716c
  7. How to solve the blue screen error

How to solve the blue screen error: How do I remove the blue screen from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-blue-screen-error/5b241e27-0b46-41b1-ba21-1a54cde3716c
  8. I have a blue screen with this problem how can i solve it ntoskrnl.exe+43e2a9 ?

I have a blue screen with this problem how can i solve it ntoskrnl.exe+43e2a9 ?: I have been trying to fix my problem with BSOD. I'll ran memory test all ok, but sometimes i hear some sound and pc reboot with: ntoskrnl.exe+43e2a9 how can i solve it?...
  9. I have a blue screen with this problem how can i solve it ntoskrnl.exe+43e2a9 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen with this problem how can i solve it ntoskrnl.exe+43e2a9 ?: I have been trying to fix my problem with BSOD. I'll ran memory test all ok, but sometimes i hear some sound and pc reboot with: ntoskrnl.exe+43e2a9 how can i solve it?...
  10. Blue screen problem solving

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen problem solving: I have a desktop that started showing the blue screen informing of a problem. I have already tried all the possible suggestions presented to solve the problem , and my last option now, according to the information presented on the screen, is to reinstall Windows. It asks for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve blue screen problem

2. troubleshoot 0x800000b