Windows 10: How can I solve this issue with windows update?

Discus and support How can I solve this issue with windows update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have this weird issue with windows update that it doesn't show me whether it's downloading or not. I started doing the windows 2004 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/remons_00, Sep 8, 2020.

1. How can I solve this issue with windows update?

Hello, I have this weird issue with windows update that it doesn't show me whether it's downloading or not. I started doing the windows 2004 update this afternoon then I come back to this the status but going in the settings and then windows update the only thing that I get even after a restart is a white screen with the four dots at the top.windows update not showing

submitted by /u/remons_00
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/remons_00, Sep 8, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Windows insider program update issue

well , in the off chance that anyone was curious as to this issue, i fixed it without the above steps....i retried it today, but remembered that i have My RAM overclocked from 1333mhz, to 1866mhz.

I dropped it back down to its stock speeds, and it breezed right though the update with no issues what so ever. problem solved.

jboydgolfer, Sep 8, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How can I solve this issue with windows update?

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

How can I solve this issue with windows update?

1. How can I solve this issue with windows update? - Similar Threads - solve issue update

2. How can I solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  3. How can I solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  4. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?: So here is the issue:I had been facing update issues as whenever i go to update site it pops up your device is missing important security files. I have not been able to update my laptop for about 4 month now... About a month ago the netwrok issue started .. It usually shows...
  5. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?

HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?: So here is the issue:I had been facing update issues as whenever i go to update site it pops up your device is missing important security files. I have not been able to update my laptop for about 4 month now... About a month ago the netwrok issue started .. It usually shows...
  6. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can i solve this issue of my windows powershell ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i solve this issue of my windows powershell ?: when ever i am opening my windows powershell as administrator it is showing this error .How do i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-issue-of-my-windows/2b1a5168-aea0-40f1-b655-e441800e2751
  8. How can i solve this issue of my windows powershell ?

How can i solve this issue of my windows powershell ?: when ever i am opening my windows powershell as administrator it is showing this error .How do i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-issue-of-my-windows/2b1a5168-aea0-40f1-b655-e441800e2751
  9. How can i solve this issue of my windows powershell ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I solve this issue???

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I solve this issue???: please somebody help me!! I cannot click the Windows icon even use the board. I do not know what’s happened. Please somebody guide me how to use my windows as normal. Thank you so much!...