Windows 10: How can I solve this screen glitch issue?

Discus and support How can I solve this screen glitch issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aved28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5vnys/how_can_i_solve_this_screen_glitch_issue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aved28, Jun 6, 2022.

1. /u/Aved28 Win User

How can I solve this screen glitch issue?

/u/Aved28, Jun 6, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 6, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2022
  4. How can I solve this screen glitch issue?

Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

How can I solve this screen glitch issue?

1. How can I solve this screen glitch issue? - Similar Threads - solve screen glitch

2. How can I solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  3. How can I solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  4. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?

HOW CAN I SOLVE THE NETWORK AND UPDATES ISSUES?: So here is the issue:I had been facing update issues as whenever i go to update site it pops up your device is missing important security files. I have not been able to update my laptop for about 4 month now... About a month ago the netwrok issue started .. It usually shows...
  5. I have issue about deformation in screen. How can i solve that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue about deformation in screen. How can i solve that?: I have issue in my screen. When i block codecs which is vp9 and av1 the problem is disappear on chrome or any other browser. I was thinking it is problem about browsers then i realized that i have same issue on my starting page. I tried to closing hardware accelaration but...
  6. I have issue about deformation in screen. How can i solve that?

I have issue about deformation in screen. How can i solve that?: I have issue in my screen. When i block codecs which is vp9 and av1 the problem is disappear on chrome or any other browser. I was thinking it is problem about browsers then i realized that i have same issue on my starting page. I tried to closing hardware accelaration but...
  7. How Do I fix this screen glitch issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I fix this screen glitch issue: I recorded a video below, I've already tried reinstalling my drivers has anyone got any other ideas?Screen Issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-screen-glitch-issue/c1d47ed8-f89f-4fa7-8bdd-9f04efdb8014
  8. How Do I fix this screen glitch issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I fix this screen glitch issue: I recorded a video below, I've already tried reinstalling my drivers has anyone got any other ideas?Screen Issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-screen-glitch-issue/c1d47ed8-f89f-4fa7-8bdd-9f04efdb8014
  9. How Do I fix this screen glitch issue

10. How can I solve this issue???

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I solve this issue???: please somebody help me!! I cannot click the Windows icon even use the board. I do not know what’s happened. Please somebody guide me how to use my windows as normal. Thank you so much!...