Windows 10: How can i solve this !!!

Discus and support How can i solve this !!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 35386 This appears to me , when i turn on the computer and then disappears.Does someone knows how to fix this,i will be gratfull. 20851 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by budroni, Sep 2, 2015.

1. budroni Win User

How can i solve this !!!

Attachment 35386

This appears to me , when i turn on the computer and then disappears.Does someone knows how to fix this,i will be gratfull.

:)

budroni, Sep 2, 2015
  2. farby Win User

how can i solve this

Try after a Soft Reset [Press and hold Power + Volume(down) keys until the phone vibrates (about 8-10 seconds)].
    Phone will reboot. Also, confirm that Date / Time are set correct.

farby, Sep 2, 2015
  3. how can i solve this

I had problem in installing because there is error code that will appear 80070020.

How can I install application?

aljhonparro123, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

How can i solve this !!!

Dude, Sep 2, 2015
  5. budroni Win User
    Thank you,it works *Biggrin

budroni, Sep 2, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    Might be worth your while running an antivirus scan just to be safe.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can i solve this !!!

1. How can i solve this !!! - Similar Threads - solve

2. How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.: I get double characters when typing in any Windows 11 field. I also was not able to update my Windows 11 version 21H2.According my Windows 11 system, but my system is up to date. Apparently there is an update for solving this problem but it is not installed when I manually...
  3. How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.: I get double characters when typing in any Windows 11 field. I also was not able to update my Windows 11 version 21H2.According my Windows 11 system, but my system is up to date. Apparently there is an update for solving this problem but it is not installed when I manually...
  4. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  5. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  6. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  7. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  8. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?: two fingure scroll is not working . zoom in and zoom out with touchpad is not working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-two-fingure-scroll-problem-in-window/87eaa013-908f-4ad2-83b2-07efd00b5f4f
  10. how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?

how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?: two fingure scroll is not working . zoom in and zoom out with touchpad is not working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-two-fingure-scroll-problem-in-window/87eaa013-908f-4ad2-83b2-07efd00b5f4f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet shortcut property targert

2. internet shortcut property sheet target