Windows 10: How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other?

Discus and support How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How can I split Windows 10 into two windows, one above the other? Can this be done with hotkeys? Thanks J 132681 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, May 16, 2019.

1. ship69 Win User

How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other?

Hello

How can I split Windows 10 into two windows, one above the other?
    Can this be done with hotkeys?

Thanks

J

:)

ship69, May 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other? - Similar Threads - split above

2. How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen: My Black Ops II just stopped letting me play split screen and won't let me * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bo2-not-letting-me-play-split-screen/a0d3d0b5-2922-478b-a040-6a8a09e2b890
  3. How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen: My Black Ops II just stopped letting me play split screen and won't let me * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bo2-not-letting-me-play-split-screen/a0d3d0b5-2922-478b-a040-6a8a09e2b890
  4. Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!: Hi,After spending endless hours transferring my files and applications from two computers to a new one, I now discovered that my generic user folders "Documents", "AppData" etc. were sometimes stored under my own user folder and sometimes under the user "User". Please note...
  5. Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!

Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!: Hi,After spending endless hours transferring my files and applications from two computers to a new one, I now discovered that my generic user folders "Documents", "AppData" etc. were sometimes stored under my own user folder and sometimes under the user "User". Please note...
  6. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  7. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  8. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?: Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-split-screens-to-occupy-the-top-and-bottom/6980d414-bf65-4400-a333-415106e9995b
  10. Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?

Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen?: Can we split screens to occupy the top and bottom halves of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-split-screens-to-occupy-the-top-and-bottom/6980d414-bf65-4400-a333-415106e9995b