Windows 10: How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other?

Discus and support How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How can I split Windows 10 into two windows, one above the other? Can this be done with hotkeys? Thanks J 132681 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, May 16, 2019.

1. ship69 Win User

How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other?

Hello

How can I split Windows 10 into two windows, one above the other?
    Can this be done with hotkeys?

Thanks

J

:)

ship69, May 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I split Windows 10 into two windows - one above the other? - Similar Threads - split above

2. NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working: the spacebar of my split 11.6 wont work in google chrome or microsoft edge. While in chrome or edge, the space bar acts as a tab button and jumps around the page. Is there a way to solve this?...
  3. Windows has split my ssd in several partions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows has split my ssd in several partions: I just booted my computer this morning, and saw that i have two new partions, one is called reserved for the system and the other one is called res. Why do they suddenly pop up on my computer? Is it possible to merge them all into a single partion? 133015
  4. Windows has split my ssd in several partions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows has split my ssd in several partions: I just booted my computer this morning, and saw that i have two new partions, one is called reserved for the system and the other one is called res. Why do they suddenly pop up on my computer? Is it possible to merge them all into a single partion? 133015
  5. Mouse freezes, disappears and then keyboard stops working Windows 10 HP Split X2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse freezes, disappears and then keyboard stops working Windows 10 HP Split X2: I see this is appears to be a common problem. I have an HP Split X2 running Windows 10, the touchpad mouse will freeze, disappear and the keyboard will stop working. When I go to the setting for my mouse, Synpatics is gone. After shutting down and leaving the laptop sit...
  6. Edge page split

in Browsers and Email
    Edge page split: when EDGE opens, it is split horizontally with the top space covering the text, picture, etc on the lower half. I did nothing intentionally to make this change but there is no way indicated to nremove it. Does anyone know how to eliminatethe split? 129380
  7. When task manager is open, shows that CPU is at 90% for a split second but then goes back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When task manager is open, shows that CPU is at 90% for a split second but then goes back...: Whenever I open my task manager, I see for a split second that my CPU is at +90% and that task manager itself skyrockets and settles down. However when I'm using Process Monitor, there's no sign of my CPU jumping up that high. I've run scans using Trend Micro and have found...
  8. split screen

split screen: how do I do a split screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/8b8898a0-151f-472b-ac7c-3e05ed39edfb
  9. Split screen view

Split screen view: I have been trying to get split screen view on my hp windows 10 laptop but it does not work. Earlier I was able to do it but I don't know what changed now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-view/89806d48-f374-4686-bd2c-e86efa5d214b
  10. How Do I Split a Large File no My Device?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Split a Large File no My Device?: I want to download a large file (a torrent) about 110gb to my phone that I will transfer to my laptop. But my phone only has 32gb of space. Is there a way I can split up the torrent into parts on my phone? If so how? 127795